Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Blackburn

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Goal difference pretty similar at the bottom - around -10.
    If Millwall lose their last 3 against Forest, Palarse and Derby = game on.
    Wolves at home to Burnley on saturday, Hudds away at Bristol, Peterborough at home to the Wendies. If these 3 win and smallwall lose to forest and palarse, then can happen.
    Think it's more likely than us reaching the playoffs.
    Just which they hadn't scraped a 1-0 win over Watford.
  • Options
    Rob Hulse boo'ed off when subbed
  • Options

Attedance will be interesting.

To be fair though, about 10,000 of them couldn't turn up tonight for fear of getting a tug.
  • Options
    Sorry, but would rather Millwall beat Forest and Palarse - they can go down next season!
  • Options
    I'd certainly like Barnsley and Peterborough to stay up, Huddersfield probably, but Wolves not so sure. If it was Wolves vs Millwall for relegation, that's a tough call...
  • Options

If it was Wolves vs Millwall for relegation, that's a tough call...

Really? Couldn't be more straightforward for me.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Attedance will be interesting.

How many of those were fans of other clubs infiltrating into the ground to start fights and cause trouble so that Millwall fans would be blamed?
  • Options
    edited April 2013

I'd certainly like Barnsley and Peterborough to stay up, Huddersfield probably, but Wolves not so sure. If it was Wolves vs Millwall for relegation, that's a tougher call...

You avin a laugh. is he avin a laugh
  • Options
    Too much smallwall love on CL for my liking. I blame newshopper brainwashing.
    Shittu will be a massive loss. Nice. ;-)
  • Options
    Muttley is right, the sending off is bad news. We need them to beat Forest to keep things interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The 3 pts we gifted them at The Valley will see them through.

what a 6 pointer that looks now - IF we had won it 2-0 instead, they would be looking down the barrell of relegation and we would be be very much looking at taking that 6th spot.

• Options

The 3 pts we gifted them at The Valley will see them through.

what a 6 pointer that looks now - IF we had won it 2-0 instead, they would be looking down the barrell of relegation and we would be be very much looking at taking that 6th spot.

Don't do it Golfie. Just be happy we're not going down.
  • Options
    Shows how important the game at the valley was. If we'd won 2-0, they'd have worse goal difference than blackburn and peterboro, and only be 1pt above the drop zone, whilst we'd have 64pts, 2pts of the play-offs with a better goal difference than forest
  • Options

If it was Wolves vs Millwall for relegation, that's a tough call...

Really? Couldn't be more straightforward for me.
    It's more that Wolves will probably be a threat next season if they stay up, whereas Millwall won't be. And lets face it there wasn't exactly much Wolves love here on this board on Saturday!

• Options

I'd certainly like Barnsley and Peterborough to stay up, Huddersfield probably, but Wolves not so sure. If it was Wolves vs Millwall for relegation, that's a tougher call...

You avin a laugh. is he avin a laugh
    He is avin a laugh.
  • Options
    Lol!
  • Options

Shows how important the game at the valley was. If we'd won 2-0, they'd have worse goal difference than blackburn and peterboro, and only be 1pt above the drop zone, whilst we'd have 64pts, 2pts of the play-offs with a better goal difference than forest

IF!!!

• Options
    If off!
  • Options
    We are almost certain to finish above the scum now.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sadly I can't see them going down, but badly want to finish above the scumbags.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Above the scum is as good as guaranteed I'd say now ....
  • Options
    rather beat them
  • Options
    Sadly their home win over Watford probably kept them up, they are in poor form and could easily lose last three games but can't see Wolves getting anything at Brighton on last day so they are safe.

Possible Millwall could get tonked 3-0 or something by Forest and that would take their GD below Wolves, meaning Wolves would only need four points from last two games.

Their home form is actually worse than ours, ten home losses so they could easily lose to both Forest and Palace........we live in hope!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Did the other 25,000 lose their tickets on the way or get locked up out the ground or something?

• Options
    Just me hoping for a Millwall win against palace then?..........................
  • Options
    Getting a good run for the fiver @ 40/1 for them to go down, I had on them the other month.
  • Options
    hope millwall beat palace if we win our three games and palace cannot buy a win
  • Options
    nolly said:

hope millwall beat palace if we win our three games and palace cannot buy a win

I actually want them to beat the nigels as well. I think they're safe so the lower the points gap between us and palace the better. If they kept their playoff spot they're get thrashed in both legs. By the way, we've only got 2 games left.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    oh shit I mean they have three, i have left myself open here
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    By our you meant millwall didn't you?