Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you rather

My friend asked me this and i was just wondering what everyone else would do..

Its the play offs semi final against brighton, its the 30th minute and tomasz kuszczak takes jonnie jackson down in the box but jonnie jackson has already taken the shot and it has gone in. This would make it 1-1 now would you rather..

Would you rather take the penalty but he could miss it but tomas kuszczak gets a red card taking them down to 10 men and leaving them with there reserve keeper.

Or would you rather take the goal bringing the score back to 1-1 but having no one sent of.

I was thinking about this and i would take the penalty amd the red card. When we get penaltys we rarely miss them so that would bring it back to 1-1 and we have defended against 11 of there players so why cant we do it against 10?

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Most random football associated thread on CL
  • Options

Its what happens when you have no lessons all day
  • Options
    Red card and penalty all day long.
  • Options
    Red Card & Pen and then moan about how shit officals are and how the goal should of stood if we missed it
  • Options
    Wouldn't the goal stand and the ref not have already blown up send the goalkeeper off as well?
  • Options

Wouldn't the goal stand and the ref not have already
    blown up send the goalkeeper off as well?

Some of the refs we have been getting lately you never know
  • Options
    I would rather against leicester and yann chips the penalty in.
  • Options

Wouldn't the goal stand and the ref not have already blown up send the goalkeeper off as well?

surely he would only get sent off for denying a goalscoring opportunity. If we score and its allowed, i assume it would only be a yellow.
  • Options
    Goal. Not worth the risk we miss it!!
  • Options
    Just seen it says 30th minute, I saw 90th for some reason! In that case, I'd rather have Kuszczak off - good keeper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Red card, then instruct one of our players to do the reserve keeper. Will probably get sent off but fancy our chances at 10 a side with an outfield player in goal.
  • Options
    We are not that good against 10 men are we
  • Options

Its what happens when you have no lessons all day
    Blimey , no wonder the government want to make the school day longer!

• Options

surely he would only get sent off for denying a goalscoring opportunity. If we score and its allowed, i assume it would only be a yellow.
    If the ref takes the view the keeper was out to break the legs of our best player I think it wont matter if the ball is dead or not. Might be wrong....
  • Options

My first hope was cake and eat it, but it would depend on what Kuszczak has done. Round the throat tackle or biting then he can go for violent conduct, but 'last man' he'll stay on as he has hardly prevented a goal
  • Options
    Is this at The Valley or down there ?
  • Options
    let the goal stand & get JJ and Kusczak to hold hands in peace.
  • Options
    i'd take the goal.
  • Options
    Take the goal, never like playing 10 men