Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Nottm Forest - Who do you want to win??

Millwall to keep up the very slim chance we have of making the play off's or Notts Forest to throw Millwall even closer to the drop zone.

It pains me to say this but I am saying Millwall just to keep the play off dream alive although I really dont think we will get in. Seeing Millwall relegated would be almost as good as getting in the play offs.

Comments

• Options
    Bit of a no brainer this one!
  • Options
    ill decide after friday nights leicester result ha
  • Options
    Even if Millwall lose all three of their remaining games I think they'll be safe. So for that reason, Forest.
  • Options
    I meant Millwall, haha.
  • Options
    Absolute no brainer for me. Millwall to win.
  • Options
    Millwall to win.
  • Options
    Forest.
  • Options
    Altogether now Millllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I feel dirty now
  • Options
    Surely any Charlton fan should want the result which is going to be most helpful to Charlton, i.e. a Millwall win, as painful as it is.

Personally I find it a bit odd when people would rather see another team lose than a result that would benefit their own team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jodaius said:

Surely any Charlton fan should want the result which is going to be most helpful to Charlton, i.e. a Millwall win, as painful as it is.

Personally I find it a bit odd when people would rather see another team lose than a result that would benefit their own team.

Exactly! Has to be a Millwall win all the while there is the slimmest chance that we could sneak into the Play-Offs.
  • Options
    Also, I don't believe that Millwall will go down. For this to happen, 2 from Peterborough, Wolves and Barnsley would need to pick up at least 4 points from their last 2 matches. Just can't see it happening sadly.
  • Options
    Forest H
    Palace. H
    Derby. H

They could easily lose all three and could at 55 points get chopped. As I doubt we will get into the playoffs regardless of what we do I can't help myself in wanting Millwall to lose.
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

Personally I find it strange that people seriously think we have a chance of making the playoffs.
  • Options
    Millwall are safe anyway in my opinion, we have to beat boro so i dont think it matters, but if it does Millwall as much as i loathe them.
  • Options
    Agreed ForD
  • Options
    Slim chance millsmall will go down. Slim chance we will make the playoffs.

So id have to say a millwall win even though we will have to play them again next season
  • Options

Jodaius said:

Personally I find it strange that people seriously think we have a chance of making the playoffs.
    I agree, but surely while there is still a chance, however slim, we should want the results to go our way.

There's also the fact that, even if we miss out on the play-offs, I believe that there is a financial benefit to finishing higher up the table, i.e. 7th rather than 8th.
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

Ordinarily yes, but as our chances of making the play-offs are up there with winning the lottery I'm happy for Forest to win and have Millwall panic about getting relegated...
  • Options

Jodaius said:

Ordinarily yes, but as our chances of making the play-offs are up there with winning the lottery I'm happy for Forest to win and have Millwall panic about getting relegated...
    The odds of us getting into the playoffs are nowhere near that high! Yes it's very, very unlikely, but if this end of season played out 100 times we'd make the playoffs at least once
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've no hope of play-offs this season (despite the very slim mathmatical chance), so I'll be cheering on the tricky trees for this one......................
  • Options
    A draw and then both teams lose the rest of their games. Millwall still get relegated and we still get play-offs. :-)
  • Options
    Blackburn took 240 there last night! I want Millwall to lose every single game they ever play!
  • Options

A draw and then both teams lose the rest of their games. Millwall still get relegated and we still get play-offs. :-)

Don't think that works, Callum, as Forest play Leicester, who would then beat us to a play-off spot with a win...

• Options
    Jodaius said:

Jodaius said:

I agree, but surely while there is still a chance, however slim, we should want the results to go our way.

There's also the fact that, even if we miss out on the play-offs, I believe that there is a financial benefit to finishing higher up the table, i.e. 7th rather than 8th.
    £50?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Altogether now Millllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Nicholas said:

I feel dirty now

You only got halfway to finishing, I assume you feel pretty frustrated too.
  • Options
    I want millwall to win their last fixtures
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Don't think that works, Callum, as Forest play Leicester, who would then beat us to a play-off spot with a win...

Oops, okay then, how about Forest draw against both Millwall and Leicester, while Leicester lose to Watford this weekend? :-)

Long shot... lol
  • Options

Jodaius said:

If the odds are between 25/1 and 50/1 as they seem to be, then why is it so strange that people think we have a chance? An outside chance, clearly, but a chance all the same.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Seeing Millwall relegated would be almost as good as getting in the play offs.

Really? I could never take as much pleasure in another teams demise as I would in our success and didn't give Millwall or Palace a second thought when we weren't in the same league....

Also the chances of Millwall going down are probably around the same as us making the play offs......