Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

final fixtures - what results do we need to get into the play offs.

edited April 2013 in General Charlton
I know - another play-off (hopeful) thread, but this time I have done a bit of research, so come Sat afternoon we all know wht we are looking out for.

based on the teams that can get the 6th spot (concievably there could be 2 spots up for grabs, but that is too much for my brain to sort out !!) I have come up with their remaining fixtures and what results we will need.

Team Current points who to play result needed goal difference

C Palace 67 Blackburn (A), M'wall (A), Peterboro (H) 3 defeats +10 (prob need a couple of 2 goal defeats)
Bolton 66 Cardiff (A) , Blackpool (H) 1D & 1L + 8 (big defeat needed or 2, 2 goal defeats)
Leicester 65 Watford (H), Forest (A) 1D & 1L +23 (goal difference so big only 1 draw will do)
Forest 64 Millwall (A) , Leicester (H) 1W & 1L or 2 x D + 4 (the defeat would have to be against M'wall )

sorry, looks a mess but cant get things to line up properly !

Comments

• Options
    and we have to win games too
  • Options
    Too many ifs and buts. Palace will grab the point from one of their games to make sure we do not pass them. Bolton look favourites to beat Blackpool. Leicester and Forest need to draw. And, as cafc999 has pointed out, we need to win both games. I expect we will be able to relax soon.
  • Options
    That pitch is going to be played on 8 times before our last game of the season, I understand both teams have to play on it but I hope it doesn't come back to bite us.

If we did manage to get playoffs and the home leg was 2nd the pitch would have been played on 22 times between now and then. Are we that desperate for the money!?!
  • Options
    Who's playing on our pitch?
  • Options
    Who's not playing on our pitch?
  • Options
    Is our pitch being used for Dogging Tales and POF?
  • Options
    1 down (almost)