Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewandowski

Comments

• Options
    is this the fella rumoured to be going to Man U?
  • Options

is this the fella rumoured to be going to Man U?

Doubt they can afford him now.
  • Options
    Come on Powelly sign him up!
  • Options
    Won't be going to Man U. Bayern Munich player next season.
  • Options
    Has he got Championship experience? No thanks!
  • Options
    Anyone remember David Mooney's goal at home to Gillingham when we drew two-two? Very similar to the above.

By that logic, Lewandowski is rubbish.
  • Options
    Or mooney is a genius
  • Options
    Well done to Sky for uncovering this talent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 12m
    In 2010, Blackburn Rovers almost signed Robert Lewandowski, only for his flight to be cancelled due to the volcanic ash. Unlucky lads.

• Options
    Sorry, thought it was about Monica and her penchant for cigars.
  • Options

What are you talking about? He's not that good, he's not playing in The Best League In The World (TM).

On that theme, albeit only semi-related, I was looking at a Spanish cig pack the other day and the slogan was 'fumar mata' ie. smoking kills. Therefore another unearthed gem thanks to Sky, Juan Mata, is actually called John Kills (or Johnny Kills if you prefer). There's my pointless fact of the day.

• Options

This.

So infuriating that the very second a player has a great game on a big occasion, Sky are instantly trying to shoehorn him into other clubs.

When Swansea won the League Cup, there was a headline on their website trying to link Laudrup with the Real Madrid job which took precedent to the headline that they'd won something. This was literally HOURS after the game!

• Options
    RedPanda said:

What are you talking about? He's not that good, he's not playing in The Best League In The World (TM).

On that theme, albeit only semi-related, I was looking at a Spanish cig pack the other day and the slogan was 'fumar mata' ie. smoking kills. Therefore another unearthed gem thanks to Sky, Juan Mata, is actually called John Kills (or Johnny Kills if you prefer). There's my pointless fact of the day.

And Diego Maradona means 'Jimmy Mermaid'

Apparently.
  • Options
    Absurdistan says: Reminds me of our very own Clive Mendonca

Nah .. Lewandowski is nowhere near as good
  • Options

RedPanda said:

And Diego Maradona means 'Jimmy Mermaid'

Apparently.
    I'm not sure, Madonna in Italian is as in the madonna, think it's the same in Spanish. Still pretty cool.

Fabio Capello/Frank Hair is a good one, sounds like someone from a hardboiled detective novel.

• Options

Reminds me of our very own Clive Mendonca
    >
    Don't give Steve Jones ideas...

• Options
    So what does Mendonca translate to from Geordie.
  • Options
    It just shows how clueless these pundits are concerning things outside the PL when they believe Lewandowski 'introduced himself to the world last night'. Just ignore the fact he's been the top scorer in Germany for the past 2 years...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It just shows how clueless these pundits are concerning things outside the PL when they believe Lewandowski 'introduced himself to the world last night'. Just ignore the fact he's been the top scorer in Germany for the past 2 years...

Agree, pompous, up their own knobs.
  • Options
    Coming from Rafa Honigstein, very much a man in the know and who had the Gotze story first... "Lewandowski has agreed a deal with Bayern, Bayern bidding 25 million Euros for summer move, BVB holding firm." Bayern really are a contemptible club. He has one further season on his contract.