Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***LAST DAY*** - Rare Shirts and Vets Signed shirt - Upbeats Fundraiser

While you can still donate direct to the latest CL fund raiser for the Upbeats, the Down's Syndrome team run by the Community Trust, here http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/54711/upbeats-new-kit-charlton-life-fundraising#latest

you can also try and win some of these lovely auction prizes and the money still goes to the upbeats.

All donated by It'smyball, for which many, many thanks, the first two were given to him by the players themselves, the third he wore when his team played against the Charlton vets team.

I don't think the two players shirts are matchworn as they both still have Joma tags on them but they were issued to the players and have the Premier league arm badges. Both are also long sleeve so quite rare and collectable.

Usual auction rules. Only bid if you can and intend to pay. Winner pays postage or collects. Auction ends at 5.00 pm on Wednesday 1 May. Bids after 4.59 pm not accepted.

Happy bidding

Lot A

Large black Llanera/Joma away shirt with "Zheng Zhi" on the back. Long Sleeve with "Barclays Premiership" arm flashes. Excellent conditions and still with tags.

Opening bid £10

Lot B

XXL White and Gray Goalkeepers short with "Andersen 16" on the back. Long Sleeve with "Barclays Premiership" arm flashes. Excellent conditions and still with tags.

Opening bid £12

Lot C

XL White Llanera/Joma shirt worn in veterans match and signed by 11 players including Leroy Ambrose, Peter Garland, Ritchie Bowman and others I can't make out. Any help with names gratefully received.

Opening bid £10

Happy bidding

imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    I'll kick off Lot A with £30...........
  • Options
    Lot C - £20
  • Options
    A) £40
  • Options
    Cheers Guys

A £40 cafcdave123
    B No bid yet
    C £20 Greenie
  • Options
    Lot B £15
  • Options
    A £40 cafcdave123
    B £15 Athletico Charlton
    C £20 Greenie
  • Options
    Lot A £50
  • Options
    B £20
  • Options
    A £50 Qatar Napsy
    B £20 Tango Flash
    C £20 Greenie

Cheers guys
  • Options
    A £60 B £30 Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The heavy hitters are here, cheers Tel : - )
    A £60 Tel
    B £30 Tel
    C £20 Greenie

• Options
    I've got the first home shirt Jonjo ever wore from the match against Coventry when CP came on for him and scored. If you can raise money on it you are welcome to it.
  • Options
    Oh, yes please Al. I'll inbox you when I get back from Boro.

Many thanks.
  • Options
    No worries
  • Options
    uncle said:

I've got the first home shirt Jonjo ever wore from the match against Coventry when CP came on for him and scored. If you can raise money on it you are welcome to it.

That could be a high earner! Nice one Al! If you can get Jonjo to sign too could probably raise enough for the whole Upbeats kit!

• Options
    Yes of course i will get him to.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

uncle said:

That could be a high earner! Nice one Al! If you can get Jonjo to sign too could probably raise enough for the whole Upbeats kit!

Will you be needing me to sign it too??? ;-)
  • Options
    Cheers. Tell him his old girl stalker says thanks if he does.
  • Options
    Hahaha.He will don't worry, might not be till he gets back from Israel with the U21's but I'll get him to do it.
  • Options
    C: £40
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No rush, as the stalker lady says worth even more with a signature

Thanks again
  • Options
    See if he could get his mate Luiz to sign it too!

Oh and £35 for B please.
  • Options
    A) £65
  • Options
    A - 65 - cafcdave123
    B - 35 - DaveMehmet
    C - 40 - shirty5

Thanks chaps
  • Options
    Way aye mon, neat.
  • Options

See if he could get his mate Luiz to sign it too!

Oh and £35 for B please.

I'll get him to bite a lump out of it.... Surely that will be worth more!
  • Options
    Poor weekend bumping chaps
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    A - 65 - cafcdave123
    B - 35 - DaveMehmet
    C - 40 - shirty5

Quiet period but expect a late rush