Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Upbeats General Knowledge Quiz Night

Lee Simons, the wife of former Charlton Chairman Martin Simons, is once again organising a Quiz Night for the Charlton Upbeats, the award winning sports project run by the Charlton Athletic Community Trust for young people with Downs Syndrome. This year's event is taking place on Sunday 23rd June in the North Stand Lounge at The Valley, tickets are priced at £25 per head with a maximum of ten people in a team. Included in the price is a curry buffet and the evening starts at 6.30pm. It's always a great night and I'm jot just saying that as I'm the Quiz Master and the event raises much needed funds for the continuing development of the Charlton Upbeats programme. For further details or to reserve your tickets please e-mail upbeatsquiz@hotmail.co.uk or call Lee Simons on 07968 984468.

Comments

• Options
    @curb_it - up for this? We can drink whilst @tavern and @les_says answer the questions?

Also, as prep, we can get some tips from someone that has been on 15-1!!!!
  • Options
    I really really hate quizzes, well unless I'm on a table with very intelligent people! Ive heard the questions are v difficult too, i remember Andy Ansah saying how difficult it was.

• Options
    lets build a team of really intelligent people then! know any?!
  • Options
    No! oh my friend paul who runs the Oak quizzes.
    I cringe at quizzes tho, when i find myself completely inadequate (i.e. thick).
  • Options
    we do university challenge every monday - i've learnt a few things from that! :-)
  • Options
    Good cause