Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mowbray

Is he the most miserable looking manager in the Championship?

Comments

• Options
    No.

The world
  • Options
    Fergie after a loss - in THAT jumper.
  • Options
    Maybe. But got a lot of time for him, been through a lot and comes across as a good guy.
  • Options
    No. I trump you with Lee Clark !
  • Options
    Zola beats the lot.
  • Options
    Still miserable
  • Options
    Benitez??
  • Options
    Avram Grant.
  • Options

a ringer for Barry Chuckle.
  • Options

'to me'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he's due the sack, although Steve Gibson is a very understanding chairman .. the silly mug
  • Options
    Just heard his post-match comments...deserves to look like a miserable old git!!
  • Options
    After reading Mowbrays stupid comment 'Would expect to beat Charlton, blah, blah, blah, they didn't beat us much when we were in the Premiership, seem to remember a great Dennis Rommerdale goal up there!
  • Options
    yeah his comments afterwards were disrespectful and loutish
  • Options
    Quite a bizarre comment about 'we should be beating teams like Charlton Athletic at Home"
    1/ On Home attendances we're a bigger club than they are
    2/ Going into the game we were top of the current form table & they were bottom or close to
    3/ We're got the 4 best away record in the division.

• Options
    Yes he was very complimentary about us, reckon he's talked himself out of a job.
  • Options
    Quite a bizarre comment about 'we should be beating teams like Charlton Athletic at Home"

He's the manager - you think he needs to be asking himself why they can't beat teams like Charlton at home and not blaming the players.
  • Options
    the day I worry about what tony Mowbray says and Middlesboro think of us is when I know ive lost it!
  • Options
    He just has an unfortunate face... and an unfortunate tone of voice.
  • Options
    He has got a face like a chewed toffee.With the amount of money and wages he has spent,he should be beating teams like Charlton.But the fact that he isn't is a reflection on you Tony me old china.Look at yourself in the mirror,if you can bear the reflection.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Sour grapes you plonker 'No disrespect but we should be beating teams like Charlton Athletic at home' Check the league table out which doesn't lie. You're in charge and you've screwed up since the turn of the year now set the sat nav for the local Job Centre and do one you c* nt.
  • Options
    No class. After those comments he can be assured of a warm welcome at the Valley next season.
  • Options
    The thing is he didn't say teams LIKE Charlton Athletic, he said 'in my opinion we should be beating Charlton Athletic at home'. Specific.
    He also doesn't say 'with respect' either.
    Maybe the FLS clip was in addition to other interviews he had post match.
    I always kinda liked him, but not now.
  • Options
    The bloke is a sour faced nthn mug
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    seth plum said:

The thing is he didn't say teams LIKE Charlton Athletic, he said 'in my opinion we should be beating Charlton Athletic at home'. Specific.
    He also doesn't say 'with respect' either.
    Maybe the FLS clip was in addition to other interviews he had post match.
    I always kinda liked him, but not now.

Ok but If you are going to nit pick Seth have another listen to the FLS post match Interview. He actually says 'which all due respect to Charlton who are finishing the season very strongly in my opinion we should be beating Charlton Athletic at home' which still makes him a C *nt in my book.
  • Options
    RedChaser you are exactly right in the quote. Listening to it last night was one of those involuntary snort moments. dangerous I know, but I hope he is in charge and we stuff them next season.
  • Options
    Agreed. Well done on the Live match thread by the way yesterday the lack of detail about the action from the commentator was frustrating and I didn't envy your task. Trust RM to bail out :0)
  • Options
    Thanks for that. It was really difficult, and I shall stick with the away commentaries from now on...mind you there will be many more localish away matches to actually get to next season...if I can afford it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm a bit non plussed by all these comments disagreeing with Mowbray.
    When they "murdered" us at The Valley, I thought they were heading for the automatics & we may struggle to survive.
    How Powell has turned it around & how they have fallen is quite startling.
    They have a far better squad of players than us & on on far bigger wages.
    He's right, they should be beating us at home.
    The fact that we are now the "better" team says everything about how Powell has got everyone playing for him.
    Outstanding effort by Powell, the players & the fans.
    I grant you that he could have said it in a more tactful way, but he's not exactly Mr Personality & lacks those type of skills :-)
  • Options
    It is about basic sporting respect.