Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry has changed his mind...

...about international retirement according to my paper this morning. Bernstein has to retire in July and the cheeky, misunderstood scallywag now fancies playing for England again.

Thanks but no thanks John...

Comments

• Options
    He really is a despicable scum bag...
  • Options
    Anyone would think there was a World Cup at end of next season.
  • Options
    I'd have him over rio all day long
  • Options
    John Terry has a mind?
  • Options
    We won't win anything with or without him. Go away, John. You are à nuisance.
  • Options
    He can't even get in the Chelsea team. No thanks. Scumbag.
  • Options

I think he prefers women VG. :-0

• Options

That's a very perverse sexual fantasy that you have, young Gary :-(
  • Options
    Cahill, Smalling, Rio, Lescott, Terry.......in that otder. Rio has had a superb season.
  • Options
    Terry is still one of the best English central defenders (the list is not very long) and always gives the impression that he loves to play for England. Bernstein is a politician, not a patriot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Next year there'll be no Benitez and JT will probably be first choice at Chelsea again.

Him and Phil Jones should be Englands CB's. Rio can do one.
  • Options

Would have him plays for England with pride n passion
  • Options
    I would have him.

At least he clearly took a lot of pride in playing for England.
  • Options
    Always gives his best when he plays for England but the man is a total a**e so I wouldn't allow him back. It was his choice to stop with International football and he should stick with it.
  • Options
    JT will be playing in Brazil next year for England , if he's not injured.
  • Options
    Source??? ;-)
  • Options

No Chance
  • Options
    Its a done deal , ( i think) he'll want to come back 'because his country needs him' we haven't got a dearth of great centre halves at the moment , i think the lure of playing in the world cup will be too much for him.
  • Options
    love to see jagielka too. we dont need jt
  • Options

No Chance
    That's what we will have with JT in the side.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But Terry is rubbish...he's not England quality anymore. If he gets picked, it's for the publicity and nothing else.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    From BBC: "Newspaper reports say Terry, 32, is ready to end his self-imposed exile.
    However, sources close to the defender told BBC Sport that although he is not reversing his decision to retire, should England suffer an injury crisis and ask him to play, he might consider it."

In an injury crisis, I'd prefer it if we promoted a CB from the U21s rather than bringing back in a racist has-been...
  • Options
    Thats bloody good of him.
    I'm of the opinion that the national team retires the player. I dont care how good he is or was he made it clear playing for England was over for him.
    I'd rather have Mike Basett and his Benson & Hedges playing.
  • Options
    Also 'willing' to play for Chelski next season during the last year of his contract even if he has to stay on the bench.

How wonderful of him to be so magnanimous for 150k a week ... tell the truth Terry, i.e. no-one else would be stupid enough to pay you that wage at this stage of your career.
  • Options
    Amazing how so many people here believe everything they read...
  • Options
    cafctom said:

It's been leaked by his agent, I would think.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Not unless its on the O/S (tm@Henry).
  • Options

...about international retirement according to my paper this morning. Bernstein has to retire in July and the cheeky, misunderstood scallywag now fancies playing for England again.

Thanks but no thanks John...

Oh I thought you meant he'd decided he was a racist after all....
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I would have him.

At least he clearly took a lot of pride in playing for England.

So much pride he decided to retire. Anyway I will use this opportunity to announce that I am prepared to play for my country should I be needed.