Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Middesbrough v Charlton match thread 2013

Comments

• Options
    Wow, Gower and Hollands eh?
    gonna be..errrr...different!
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Hmm. Would have preferred Pritchard and Gower in the middle, Green on the right. No worries though, trust in SCP!

Too lightweight in my opinion.
  • Options
    I think Stephens is injured. CP mentioned something about that earlier in the week.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

The center of midfield is weakened, but still got the very strong defence intact. Think people are underestimating a back four that has only conceded two in the last five matches.

True but without Hughes in front of them They will be weakened Imo.
    I do agree that Hughes has been an influence in that, but Hollands and Gower are not bad players, and it is still a strong defence. Harriott has also been a key contributor in our recent upsurge in form, and he still plays too. Hughes and Jackson are important, but not the be all and end all in my opinion. We'll see, come on you Addicks!
  • Options
    There's part commentary on bbc teeside.
  • Options
    No RM today so if anyone is able fill the breach then away you go !

B&Q awaits :-(
  • Options
    Stephens played the whole of the u21s match.
  • Options
    @johnnie_jackson 2m
    For those asking,should be fine for next week/playoffs!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I appear very much to be in the minority in thinking Hollands still has something to offer us. Excellent last year but not got going this season. Interesting to see how he gets on in a team playing well at the moment but he is not a replacement for Hughes and people need to remember that.
  • Options
    Midfield fresh as a daisey. How can we lose?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK. RM isn't here this afternoon. RM usually updates from information from our perspective, and I usually chip in from the oppo perspective.
    Looking at player, I'm not sure if Middlesboro is on that system. If I continue to update (somehow) from a Boro perspective then someone will need to chip in from our side. Alternatively if there is no Boro feed in, then I will follow the Charlton player.
    clear as mud really.
    Now going to check out teeside wireless or some such thing.
  • Options
    Johnny Jackson tweet: For those asking,should be fine for next week/playoffs!!!!

:-)
  • Options

I appear very much to be in the minority in thinking Hollands still has something to offer us. Excellent last year but not got going this season. Interesting to see how he gets on in a team playing well at the moment but he is not a replacement for Hughes and people need to remember that.

I'm with you BA met him briefly last week, was in quite good spirits but very disappointed the way injuries had blighted his season.
  • Options
    OK, I have found BBC Tees sport online, promising coverage. This could be my place this afternoon if someone can do our perspective.
    Loads of 2-0 to Boro predictions.
  • Options
    To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Options
    COYR!!!! I believe we can keep up the run even with our 'weakened' midfield.

Any links to radio coverage anyone? Or even a stream (very optimistic I know)?
  • Options
    Anybody following from our player coverage?
  • Options
    On radio anywhere????
  • Options
    Have a feeling Hollands is going to grab his chance with both hands. Too little too late?
  • Options
    When the red red robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
    Get up, get up get out of bed,
    Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red,
    Live, Love, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue,
    I’ll go walking through
    Fields of flowers,
    Rain may glisten but still I listen
    For hours, and hours.
    I’m like a kid again,
    Doing what I did again,
    Singing this song,
    When the Red Red Robin
    Goes Bob Bob Bobbin’ along!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    without Jackson & Hughes I have lost some of my optimism for this game
  • Options
    If Danny Hollands and Mark Gower are late changes following fitness tests, when did those tests take place?
  • Options
    Sorry that doesnt work now
  • Options
    teeside not online
  • Options
    I was listening here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_tees

But its just cut me off due to contractual reasons.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Anybody following from our player coverage?

Trying to,but getting nothing at the moment.
  • Options
    Anybody got Player working?
  • Options

se9addick said:

Think we'll regret rotating our central midfield come 5pm

Is it rotation or is it just that the injuries to hughes and Jacko were worse than expected

Apologies - I must have missed that info.
  • Options
    on our player, just background sound at the moment...distant stadium tannoy stuff
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!