Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough vs Wendies

124»

Comments

• Options
    Piggy is alrite even sparrows seems ok
  • Options
    Both are very good posters. It's nice to hear a different perspective on things.
  • Options
    Millwall still won't drop. But there's always the chance that if they don't, Wednesday might.
  • Options
    If there really is a God he will show next Tuesday and Saturday.......
  • Options
    Palace have a big part to play here beat the scum then lose to the posh ....
    Barnsley gotta win @ hudders ...derby beat the scum and wednesday have m'boro so have to better millwall in their last two fixtures

The sad thing is and I'm a saddo who hates the scum more than anything .... Our recent wins against wolves and barnsley which weirdly I didn't feel comfortable with at the time (I like to look at the bigger picture) will turn out to be the results that keep them ***** up
    Gutted

But you never know
    Still some of the freak show on here will want the scum to beat palace prolly ... Each to their own
  • Options

Palace have a big part to play here beat the scum then lose to the posh ....
    Barnsley gotta win @ hudders ...derby beat the scum and wednesday have m'boro so have to better millwall in their last two fixtures

The sad thing is and I'm a saddo who hates the scum more than anything .... Our recent wins against wolves and barnsley which weirdly I didn't feel comfortable with at the time (I like to look at the bigger picture) will turn out to be the results that keep them ***** up
    Gutted

But you never know
    Still some of the freak show on here will want the scum to beat palace prolly ... Each to their own

Wid you oohaa.

• Options

but if Palace Millwall ends a draw, could end up (after Sat) with Millwall down & Palace failing to make the playoffs.
  • Options
    So fucked off tonight, all we needed was a point, one bloody point but instead we give three to Peterboro and have a last day nervous game with the ear phones plugged in hoping the others are getting beat, Over 5k Owls to watch that shower.

Pissed off.

Night.
  • Options

So fucked off tonight, all we needed was a point, one bloody point but instead we give three to Peterboro and have a last day nervous game with the ear phones plugged in hoping the others are getting beat, Over 5k Owls to watch that shower.

Pissed off.

Night.

Chuffed with this. Remember how you were lording it up with thoughts of Premier League preseason and how you mocked over our lack of purchases.
  • Options

Pissed off.

Night.

just make sure you do your bit next week for humanity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hey piggy you will be fine pal wolves and smallwood to drop

The fa karma police will ensure it

It goes against all my instincts but I hate them more than palarse so I am willing a striped mug win midweek

Then smallwillys will rampage the fa will deduct them 1 point and they will lose last game of season

You , pboro , Barnsley will win

Brissle
    Wolves
    Smallwillys

Drop
  • Options
    A dose of humility from piggy. Splendid.
  • Options
    I thought Wednesday were going to be fine, according to the pigster. Oops!
  • Options

come on. i am cheering on palace on tuesday night.

Would rather Palace missed out on the playoffs than Millwall went down. Would much rather have games v Millwall and Palace than Bolton and Barnsley next season.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

come on. i am cheering on palace on tuesday night.

Would rather Palace missed out on the playoffs than Millwall went down. Would much rather have games v Millwall and Palace than Bolton and Barnsley next season.
    Not me. Do agree with the away day but had enough of Millwall. Never get victory over them, shit hole ground, c11t fans and losing our 2 games against them a season is a small price to pay to see the misery at the club as they decend once again to football hell.

As for palace, I think we'll have our day at sellout even if they make the play offs.
  • Options
    Id like millwall to go down with palace losing playoff semis or final. Dont want to play millwall for a long time. Had enough of losing to them.

Getting 3 points against them will be nice but seeing them playing Rotherham and possibly burton albion will put the cherry on the cake for me.
  • Options
    It would be hilarious.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Pissed off.

Night.

Squeaky bum time Piggy? Remember you coming on and asking the same question last season when you thought you might overtake us ha ha ha ha ha what goes round.......:0)
  • Options
    Tbf OP has been good banter here since joining unliike some of his comerades

I think its posters like OP who hang around and the watford fella even sparrows that gives this site the edge over other sites

I am sure he will take the banter and baiting in his normal form
  • Options
    Will there be a civic reception at Sheffield Town Hall if they stay up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think its posters like OP who hang around and the watford fella even sparrows that gives this site the edge over other sites

This. I enjoy the contribution of those three. Don't see much of Budgie tho these days. Where's he gone ? Actually I think both Millwall and Wednesday will be fine.

• Options
    edited April 2013

This. I enjoy the contribution of those three. Don't see much of Budgie tho these days. Where's he gone ? Actually I think both Millwall and Wednesday will be fine.

But why would you go on to other clubs' sites? If you do then you have to expect a bit of a wind up now and again. Still some of ours have been known to do the same :-0
  • Options
    For the banter it's what football is all about

I wouldn't do it myself but if your normal and a bit humble not precious I think that you if that way inclined could get something out of it

• Options
    The HOF (Millwall) website is well worth a visit these days. The scum boys really get stuck into each other with such venom that it makes us lot seem like a bunch of passé philosophers. They want Jacket out and loath most of the team. I never post, just sit in and have a giggle.