Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Audley Harrison

Comments

• Options

Ams and pro two different things entirely

Hats off for his am work and olympics but needs to look hard at his pro career and think what if i had actually thrown leather and really believed in myself

Someone else said this to me earlier.
  • Options
    Talking of retiring - Am I the only one who thinks Ronnie O'sullivan should either do what he says he is going to do (retire) or just shut the f*ck up?
  • Options
    Ronnie has serious mental issues and is not a good watch for me he is always one frame away from falling from a height

I wish he would get well by far the greatest snooker player i have ever seen
  • Options

Talking of retiring - Am I the only one who thinks Ronnie O'sullivan should either do what he says he is going to do (retire) or just shut the f*ck up?

You are aware he suffers from depression?

• Options
    Yes -so do I- doesn't alter my opinion though. For the record I think he's a terrific player and great for the game, I just wish he wouldn't be so disrespectful to others in the game
  • Options
    It does come across disrespectful i agree

But i genuinely dont think he means it too the lad suffers immensely
  • Options
    Cancelled his retirement plans and wants to fight on..........

"when I'm now in the best shape of my career, doing things I haven't done for years, and back in love with the sport'. How can I retire when I know I have another shot in me?"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/22617997
  • Options
    Oh, Audley....
  • Options
    oh dear oh dear

someone has offered him a few quid to fight the next up and coming kid
  • Options
    Yes!

I believe in the A-Force!

Did any one actually believe he had retired? I mean, he's got one more fight in him...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone would think he's been hit in the head one too many times and it's clouding his judgement...
  • Options

Anyone would think he's been hit in the head one too many times and it's clouding his judgement...

Not that many times, he usually only takes one a fight before hitting the canvas.
  • Options
    Dear oh dear
  • Options
    Retiring FFS!

Fella didn't even pass the initial interview and aptitude test.
  • Options
    Can Sky refuse to show him? I don't want to waste 10 mins of a boxing card on Harrison again.
  • Options
    He should have his license revoked by the board of control.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

True, in six months he'll pop up again saying he's got renewed enthusiasm and some unfinished business blah blah blah.

Well I predicted 6 months but its been less than a month.

In the article he says he wants to climb the mountain again but he didn't even get past the foothills before.
  • Options
    YES HE CAN!
  • Options
    He's also sold the soles of his boots as advertising space!
  • Options
    Still can't believe that just a month after being knocked out in the 1st round at the age of 41, he has the cheek to say "when I'm now in the best shape of my career"

Give it up before you get badly hurt Audley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Give it up before you get badly hurt Audley.

Surely his family should be saying this but he must be too brainless and selfish to stop.
  • Options
    Firstly, there is no reason for him to stop. He is fitter than most boxers and can definitely fight at a certain level. Regardless of.the ridicule he rightly receives.

What does have to stop though is hom getting given bouts, purses and exposure above what he deserves. No tv company should touch him again out of principal.
  • Options

Firstly, there is no reason for him to stop. He is fitter than most boxers and can definitely fight at a certain level. Regardless of.the ridicule he rightly receives.

What does have to stop though is hom getting given bouts, purses and exposure above what he deserves. No tv company should touch him again out of principal.

No way is he gonna be fitter than a 20 something up and coming fighter. And fitness is irreverent because in the last 5 years the chinny loser has not touched the distance.
    I think he should retire with whatever dignity he has left.
  • Options
    I saw a fighter get his pro licence last week it now involves no sparring just watching them shadow box , silly him going on but when flintoff can get one anyone can
  • Options
    Leon McKenzie's first fight?
  • Options
    is he having one? great fighting family
  • Options
    he will do well, prob done a bit as a kid
  • Options
    nolly said:

is he having one? great fighting family

not related to Duke McKenzie is he?
  • Options
    edited May 2013