Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

decisions, decisions

2»

Comments

• Options

I was just pointing out that not everyone is into the Palace and Millwall rivalry. It's not weird if you don;t care about them. I know of plenty fans with the attitude of ME14.

Really ? I don't. Fair enough but I really do find it strange that a supporter doesn't care about their local rivals.
    No wonder we are so dispassionate at times.

When we play Millwall or Palace, do you want us to win more than if we play say Barnsley ?
    Not talking about me. I was at all the games with them two and dislike them the same as you. Not everyone is the same. Did you see the turn out for Millwall at home?

There was a time I didn't care. Forgot about them in the premier league years.
  • Options

I was just pointing out that not everyone is into the Palace and Millwall rivalry. It's not weird if you don;t care about them. I know of plenty fans with the attitude of ME14.

Really ? I don't. Fair enough but I really do find it strange that a supporter doesn't care about their local rivals.
    No wonder we are so dispassionate at times.

When we play Millwall or Palace, do you want us to win more than if we play say Barnsley ?
    Not talking about me. I was at all the games with them two and dislike them the same as you. Not everyone is the same. Did you see the turn out for Millwall at home?

There was a time I didn't care. Forgot about them in the premier league years.
    I agree entirely. Millwall attendance is down of course, because people are put off by the potential trouble, as we all know.

I still find it strange that some of our supporters don't care where our nearest rivals finish.

I wonder how many Newcastle fans don't care where Sunderland finish etc ? ......

Perhaps I'm strange (don't all agree), but I was delirious when we relegated Palace, how weird am I ? :-)
  • Options
    very your fro bromley
  • Options
    It's weird if you don't want Charlton to be the number 1 team in the local area. We're not going to achieve it this year but Palace going up would establish them above us for atleast a year (unless of course if we get promoted and they get relegated which will be amazing). Millwall getting relegated will put them back to their rightful position of one league below us. For that reason it has to be Palace all the way.
  • Options
    So...all agreed then ;-)
  • Options
    In the bigger picture if I had to choose I think I would like the Spanners to win,both clubs in the same division as us does keep things interesting.

With Bournemouth,QPR and Reading being in the league next year it feels a lot less northern,so a better away day map.
  • Options
    Nothing would make me happier than Millwall putting 9 past that embarrassment of a club. At least Millwall are a proper club, despite all their 'problems'. Those stripy tossers give the word 'plastic' a bad name.

In fact, I'm hoping for 9 Millwall 'buzz cut strikes'...
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Nothing would make me happier than Millwall putting 9 past that embarrassment of a club. At least Millwall are a proper club, despite all their 'problems'. Those stripy tossers give the word 'plastic' a bad name.

stunned!!

each to their own but palace are a geeky gimmicky harmless club millwall are long of c**** up to their eyeballs

i hope palace win 9-0

• Options
    Would prefer a Millwall win to be honest, as I think they will survive relegation either way.

Plus the atmosphere when we play them at The Den is always the most exciting of any other fixture we could possibly have. Just a shame we seem to wilt when it comes to hosting them at our place.
  • Options

rikofold said:

stunned!!

each to their own but palace are a geeky gimmicky harmless club millwall are long of c**** up to their eyeballs

i hope palace win 9-0

This!

Palace are a nothing club.

Nothing hurts more than losing to the scum, and we seem to do it almost everytime we play them.

Let them take 150 to Burton on a cold Tuesday in November. And make the c**** play an extra two games to have any chance of reaching Wembley in the Cup!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace won't win in the play-offs, so them to win 4-0 all the way.
  • Options

rikofold said:

stunned!!

i hope palace win 9-0

This!

Palace are a nothing club.

Nothing hurts more than losing to the scum, and we seem to do it almost everytime we play them.

Let them take 150 to Burton on a cold Tuesday in November. And make the c**** play an extra two games to have any chance of reaching Wembley in the Cup!!
    If they are going to take 150 midweek to Burton then their away support has drastically increased!
  • Options
    Who want's to predict the trouble tonight if Millwall lose? Late kickoff + boozed up spanners + relegation worries.
  • Options
    This really is a no brainer.

Nigels win tonight but suffer the heartbreak of losing out in the play-offs.

Scum to lose remaining games and get relegated, so we don't have to put up with them again next year.
  • Options
    looks like too much needs to happen to send Millwall down and keep Palace out of the play offs. Can't see Palace winning them though! After last weekend, I'm not going to waste my hopes.