Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saturdays

What will everyone be doing on a saturday after the season has finished?

Personally im going to be lost without being able to go to charlton

Comments

• Not every journey starts or finishes at The Valley.
  • I'm going to have to spend more time with the family. God help us all!
  • Bugger, I thought this was going to be a thread with pictures of the girl band and gif's that JT puts up like with Rachel Riley :(
  • edited April 2013
    Spending some quality Saturday time with my 2 year old son, Just hope we can get some decent weather. Thinking of possibly taking him to a home friendly game next season if we get one. Not sure if his too young though.
  • Crispy said:

Bugger, I thought this was going to be a thread with pictures of the girl band and gif's that JT puts up like with Rachel Riley :(

This

• Nicholas said:

Spending some quality Saturday time with my 2 year old son, Just hope we can get some decent weather. Thinking of possibly taking him to a home friendly game next season if we get one. Not sure if his too young though.

Never too young to mess up a kid for life ;0)
  • Gonna get my bike out, me thinks...
  • Play/watch few games of cricket,visit my boy in Wales,have a clear out and ebay some stuff
  • Just brought myself a kayak. Its the 1 summer in 4 with no Euros, World Cup or Olympic football. I'll struggle.
  • Crispy said:

Bugger, I thought this was going to be a thread with pictures of the girl band and gif's that JT puts up like with Rachel Riley :(

• Sponsored links:

• Anyone fancy a Charlton Life Ramble somewhere? Saturday afternoon, pub lunch...There must be someone who can read a map or satnav
  • oh man, Wayne Bridge must love (the real) JT now.
  • JT said:

Crispy said:

Thank you, that has made my afternoon :)
  • Wallow in self pity counting down the days to Welling away.
  • If you usually take your sons to the valley, take them to shooters hill woods.
    Shooters hill was the last stop defence before London in WW2 and there's gun positions, bunkers etc to be found for those with a keen eye.
  • Really don't know, at least last year we had the Euros to enjoy.

Spend more time in the gym getting fit and also looking for a house.
  • Driving lessons, anti natal class, thinking of getting a cheap second hand bike (I'm too far from Razil!), and then come July, changing nappies and trying to sleep!!
  • JT said:

Crispy said:

God I fancy that woman! There's just something about her...

• Rizzo said:

JT said:

Crispy said:

She is smoking hot!!! This has brightened up a very boring day!!!

• Rizzo said:

JT said:

Crispy said:

A pulse?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll be trying to put on weight.
  • Rizzo said:

JT said:

Crispy said:

I know her, had an Indian a few times with her. Lovely girl she is.
  • It's an Ashes summer and Lions in Oz. More than enough to keep me going. I enjoy a hiatus from football, recharge the batteries and be ready to go again in August.
  • uncle said:

Rizzo said:

JT said:

Crispy said:

Did she share her chutney?
  • To quote Ray Wilkins "My Word" You've just depressed me. With no football sundays either, I may have to get a bird for the summer.
  • JT said:

Crispy said:

Like her but I love Una Healy and her Irish accent is a big bonus :)
  • Reading the Rumours Rumours and Takeover threads

:-( Saddo
  • uncle said:

Rizzo said:

JT said:

Crispy said:

Did she share her chutney?
    She is a very sharing girl
  • Fishing.