Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Mourinho - Like Or Loathe? (Pg 13, sacked Man U)

Comments

• Options
    I think BR3 means Neville has been associated with Utd for that long, which is true.

Here it is anyway. Personally, I think it's the right decision. They should have sacked him in the summer.

• Options
    Hahaha. Sometimes, a little bit of Schadenfreude doesn't hurt you.
  • Options
    Bye bye Jose
  • Options
    He just subbed Bailly off (who wasn't injured) after only 19 minutes!
  • Options
    McT got away with a terrible tackle there.
  • Options
    I'm not convinced this McTominay would even get on the bench for any of the other top 5 sides, yet somehow mourinho starts him in midfield when he has his 50m summer signing Fred sitting on the bench. But Jose moans he "wasn't backed" in the summer........
  • Options
    Mourinho basically seems to be trolling Man Utd.
  • Options

He just subbed Bailly off (who wasn't injured) after only 19 minutes!

And keeps McTominay on at centre back.

Should have been a Newcastle penalty for handball against Young too.

Surely Mourinho won't last the weekend?
  • Options

Mourinho basically seems to be trolling Man Utd.

I honestly think he just fancies the pay off at this point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still stick to it... the players have to take their share of the blame yet because its Mourinho and his history with the press they seem to be getting away with it

Do people seriously think that Mourinho goes into training everyday and tells them to do whatever they want - He's setting a team up to try and get a result yet its the players that are the ones failing to achieve it - And it may be his squad but you can coach a player to mark their man during a match but if they're not going to do it then there is nothing that can be done about it
  • Options
    He’s lost the plot. Picks Bailey, subs him, shoves that Mctomley in defence, subs him at HT and goes 3 at the back with Pogba as one of the 3. Karl Robinson could do a better job up there at the moment
  • Options
    Charlton Aesthetic just caught me watching this and is transfixed by the 'minty' Newcastle away kit
  • Options
    FFS trust Newcastle to Fuck it up
  • Options
    Well thats changed all of a sudden...
  • Options
    Scraping a draw at home to a relegation favourite isn't exactly turning a corner though is it?
  • Options

Scraping a draw at home to a relegation favourite isn't exactly turning a corner though is it?

No but its better than a defeat
  • Options

No but its better than a defeat
    And a win is better than a draw
  • Options
    No doubt in his Press Conference he will say this proved whay a great manager he is coming back from 2 behind.
  • Options
    They played like a team who actually cared in this half and look what happened.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sanchez’ career has come on leaps and bounds. Trades scoring goals at home against the likes of Newcastle for a team chasing the Europa League, for scoring goals at home against the likes of Newcastle for a team chasing the Europa League
  • Options

Scraping a win at home to a relegation favourite isn't exactly turning a corner though is it?

• Options
    In Jose’s defence I don’t think some of the signings were his decisions
  • Options
    Maun U v Newky .. strange situation .. the players were awful in the first half and played like world beaters in the second .. the master stroke ? .. playing Pogba deeper and allowing more pace and quicker passing in midfield .. IF of course that was Mourinho's decision
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Sanchez’ career has come on leaps and bounds. Trades scoring goals at home against the likes of Newcastle for a team chasing the Europa League, for scoring goals at home against the likes of Newcastle for a team chasing the Europa League

No quibbles Cabbles, but he'll have Champions League football for a little bit longer this season. Though they may end up back in the Europa before they know it.
  • Options

I think they should stick with Mourinho. There are a few managers out there with better records, but they are not available. His record suggests he knows what he is doing. He is arrogant and abrasive, but always has been. Whether we like him or loathe him is irrelevant.

They said on the radio that he's won 8 league titles in 4 different countries and a total of 25 trophies, is there anyone with a better record out there?
  • Options

I think they should stick with Mourinho. There are a few managers out there with better records, but they are not available. His record suggests he knows what he is doing. He is arrogant and abrasive, but always has been. Whether we like him or loathe him is irrelevant.

They said on the radio that he's won 8 league titles in 4 different countries and a total of 25 trophies, is there anyone with a better record out there?
  • Options
    Unshackled, they played some lovely stuff.