Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Two Cameras

One North Lower pointing up to the Upper the East and one back of NEQ pointing North Upper

With Sound men etc lookked all very professional ?

What was it about ?

Comments

• Options
    BBC were filming "silient witness" at the game.
  • Options
    Mentioned at half time something about the BBC filming for something, couldn't really hear what though.
  • Options
    They were filming some on the pitch action at half time, at the South End of the East stand...
  • Options
    Didn't pretty much everyone half important die during the last 2 series of Silent Witness?

My money is on the copper's husband.
  • Options
    They were filming next to the east stand at half time. Two blokes in full kit running at each other pretending to have a ball at their feet. No idea what it was for though.
  • Options
    Silent witness?
  • Options
    Shh!
  • Options
    Damn, missed Emilia Fox, I love her

Yes Leo Dalton and Harry Cunningham, two of the main leads have left the show over the last two series
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2013
    Probably filming the racist twats in the Covered End upper. "It's only a song"

Ashamed.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Ashamed.

come on what were the backward crew singing or ignore if it's too rude

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Shh!

Lol
  • Options
    Racists?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    WSS said:

Ashamed.

What were they singing? Sat in the J block and didn't hear anything racist.

• Options
    H Block. Idiots being idiots. "Youth" trying to justify themselves. Got shouted down by mixed raced guy and they offered him out. Ignorant, immature morons.
  • Options
    Ah right. Saw a bit of a scuffle in the H block but wasn't sure what was going on. Good on the bloke for standing up to them hopefully people had his back.
  • Options
    Hope they were shopped
  • Options
    What was being sung ?
  • Options
    Sit in J block and didn't hear anything! Hope they were put in their place.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I was in H block on row QQ and my seat was literally right below them. It was fucking disgusting and I hope I never see them lot again. As that bloke was saying, we just don't do that. Mugs.
  • Options
    Will someone say what was being sung
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    Bloody hell, didn't go today as I had tonsilitis.. Sounds like it would've been right by my seat..!
  • Options
    What "song" ?
    Am in J block and didn't hear it (thank God).
  • Options
    so i could on tv do i get paid lol
  • Options
    The Valley on Silent Witness now
  • Options
    Just seen it as well, pretty funny.
  • Options
    Thames City. Sign of things to come?
  • Options
    the valley on the pitch and changing room

looked like Wembley as well by the exec boxes where the agent and chairman were talking
  • Options
    Our pitch looks so green!!!
  • Options
    I'm on the telly and TCE !! 9 mins in