Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant's wondergoal today

For those who have yet to see it, or if you want to relive it, here's Yann's stunner from earlier: http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/yann-kermorgant-goal-vs-bristol-city/

Not sure if it's his best goal for us or not, as I'm still not convinced he meant the chip against Hartlepool!

I hope to have the rest of today's goals on the site some time tomorrow. Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    Yip yap Yann, the big French man!
  • Options
    Last game of the season, Yann scores a stunner. It's tradition now, expect it again next year!
  • Options
    Deceptively simple, yet brilliant, I wonder what the defender and keeper were thinking as the cross came over? Probably we should be able to deal with this...followed by a WTF...where did that goal come from?
  • Options
    He deserved a hatrick, maybe next time.
  • Options
  • Options
    You won't see many volleys hit that precisely. Love the man
  • Options
    Reminscent of Shaun Bartlett's sweetly struck volley v Leicester.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Reminscent of Shaun Bartlett's sweetly struck volley v Leicester.

Look what I found......

• Options
    Bartlett's is still the better volley. Just
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013

Bartlett's is still the better volley. Just

By a mile!
  • Options
    Isn't Yann left foot dominant? If so, even better!
  • Options
    The word 'tekkers' really annoys me. But seriously, look at that technique.
  • Options
    Top man, top player, Leicester's loss our MASSIVE gain.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Top man, top player, Leicester's loss our MASSIVE gain.

Yep, elsewhere we are discussing some what ifs and maybes, but what if he had decided to bury that penalty for Leicester rather than chip the keeper? Would he be at the Valley now? Somehow I doubt it.

Their misfortune turned into our gain.

• Options
    Love the guy
  • Options

Isn't Yann left foot dominant? If so, even better!

No he's right footed, but so was Bartlett...!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sublime strike but the build up to his second goal today was superb. It started with Harriott who showed fantastic fleet of foot before slipping in Solly who crossed for Yann to bury and you just knew when the ball was in that area only one man was going to be on the end of it..........Super Yann Kermorgant. Love the guy a real hero in the Halesy mould.......... can't pay him any higher compliment than that.
  • Options
    So wish that chip had gone in... that would have been absolutely amazing!
  • Options
    Quality strike from the 'Midfielder'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Quality strike from the 'Midfielder'.

hahhaha
  • Options
    The great thing about Kermo is that pace has zero part to play in his game so he should last a few more years yet.
  • Options
    World class finish that, incredible.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The goal and the resultant Valley roar were amazing!
  • Options
    God
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sat at the back of the East yesterday, towards the covered end, brilliant view for all 4 goals...great end to the season, and the drink after in Greenwich wasn't bad either.
  • Options
    Kermy has proved an inspired signing - I don't imagine any Charlton fan had high expectations when he joined.
    CP and his scouting network have done a good job.
  • Options

Kermy has proved an inspired signing - I don't imagine any Charlton fan had high expectations when he joined.
    CP and his scouting network have done a good job.

Not sure our scouts would have had any input into that signing. SCP knew Yann from his time at Leicester. Agree that it was an inspired signing though.

• Options
    Missing him for a big part of the season was a huge blow, one of the first names on the team sheet for me. If wiggins and kerm can manage full seasons next year it'll make a big difference..
  • Options
    Great goal great player and he turned down Celtic to stay at SE7! The blokes a bloody hero!