Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone still out ?

Having it large !!!

What da fook is with people leaving and not saying goodbye ?

Comments

• Options
    Sink ;-)
  • Options
    Who lets these WUM's on here ... : - )
  • Options
    CLOSED THREAD
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    If i was in a pub and felt the need to come on here, it would tell me that its time to go home.
  • Options
    We already have a topic on this. SINK. ;-)

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/40817/being-drunk/
  • Options
    I may have just witnessed an extremely pissed chair of the trust stagger off a 286 utterly shitfaced.

Sack the board.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Nope, just got in...........very relaxed and happy :0)
  • Options
    edited May 2013

If i was in a pub and felt the need to come on here, it would tell me that its time to go home.

Don't you worry about me with your jibes , bit of inter venue train texting. See you.at cannon st in the week. Choo choo

• Options
    I was referring to the bloke in the Peltham watching his mate have a go at pulling a couple of birds whilst he had his iPhone out adding to this thread. How's the head?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not good. Don't even remember sending this ! Hoping for the bacon miracle cure
  • Options
    Guilty........... as charged, :( took a phone call from my Mums nursing home and had to shoot off a bit lively (sorry). Said a quick hello and NLA and Uncle were just arriving as I left, was on a free pass to stay as long as I wanted and I missed WSS doing his bit.
  • Options
    Hope all ok Ray
  • Options

Hope all ok Ray

Yes mate, she wanted to beat up one of the nurses. (A male Nurse)
    I had to go and break it up before she hurt him. ;(