Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vets vs Kingsdale @ Dartford tomorrow for Demelza

Maybe a bit late in the day, but if anyones at a loose end tomorrow and missing cafc now the seasons finished (winky thing) there is a vets game tomorrow 2pm @ dartfords ground.

Pop along and raise some money for Demelza.
Think it's only about 3 quid entrance fee.
players are said to be:
Steve Gritt, John Humphreys, Andy Jones, Anthony Barness, Paul Linger, Mark Robson, Peter Garland, John Bumstead, Leroy Ambrose, Mark Penfold, Dean Holness, and Andy Ansah, the maybes are; Sasa Ilic, Mickey Bennett, Chris Perry, Phil Chapple.

Comments

• Options
    My future son in law is playing, going to be there
  • Options
    Guessing he's playing for kingsdale and not a cafc vet ;)
    Good luck to him.must be great playing against an ex-pro.
    Especially if he's a cafc fan?
  • Options
    He used to have a season ticket, doesnt go now, but at a push he supports charlton, played a few years back for dartford youth teams etc
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2013
    Good day, got to meet and speak with John Humphrey, and photos with Anthony barness and Steve Gritt, H was a lovely fella, told me he is teaching PE and coaching football at a School in Highgate. Nice to see Paul Willams back out on the pitch, and to top it all the future SIL won a signed CAFC community trust ball and donated it to me.
  • Options
    The facilities at dartford were great for that level of footie-first time there for me.
    Was a good day and not a bad match.
    Thought kingsdale put on a good display and the keeper pulled off a couple of good saves
  • Options
    I was told the keeper is the brother of the Neil character from The Inbetweeners
  • Options
    DA9 said:

I was told the keeper is the brother of the Neil character from The Inbetweeners

Yeah his brother came to watch last years game at Eltham.
  • Options
    Just been told that his brother is one of the goalscorers, a striker called Dane
  • Options
    What was the score?
  • Options

What was the score?

Pretty sure that Johnny H said the vets won 3-2.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was 3 2 to cafc. A good close game a nice day out and, hopefully a large sum raised for demelza :)
  • Options
    Who got the Charlton goals?
  • Options
    Kingsdale are a decent team so not surprised that they rang the Vets close.
  • Options
    Kingsdale 2nd goal was a gem
  • Options
    Forgot to say, Steve Dixon played centre back, very impressive player.
  • Options
    Fella I played with Sunday morning in our Vets game was going on to play in that in the afternoon for CAFC