Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

brighton and hove albion

can every charlton fan become a brighton fan 4 a day

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    I certainly can !
  • Options
    be rude not to
  • Options
    I'm going one better and being a Brighton fan for 2 days seagullllllllllllllls
  • Options
    I'll be a Brighton fan all bloody week if necessary.
  • Options
    Yep. Ich bin ein Brightoner.
  • Options
    A good set of fans, PL-standard stadium, a manager with 100% support from the fans and board, and a strong dislike of all things blue and red.

I don't think being a Brighton fan for the week will be too much of a challenge. Up the Seagulls!
  • Options

Yep. Ich bin ein Brightoner.

haha
  • Options

A good set of fans, PL-standard stadium, a manager with 100% support from the fans and board, and a strong dislike of all things blue and red.

I don't think being a Brighton fan for the week will be too much of a challenge. Up the Seagulls!

Pretty much us
  • Options

I certainly can ducky!

Shall we all hold hands then :-)
  • Options
    I am willing to go only so far in my support. What are you suggesting?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    I think they are firm favorites now.
  • Options
    London 24 I thought this was funny.

"Super Kev eyes Brighton scalp but says derby tag is ‘stupid because it’s miles away’"

"Kevin Phillips finds it “bizarre” that a Crystal Palace clash against Brighton is seen as a derby and says the Eagles must forget how high the passions run when Albion visit Selhurst Park on Friday in the first leg of their Championship play-off semi-final.

http://www.london24.com/sport/championship/crystal-palace/super_kev_eyes_brighton_scalp_but_says_derby_tag_is_stupid_because_it_s_miles_away_1_2181953
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I fancy Leicester .. allo Lester
  • Options
    I do too. I think it will be a Brighton v Leicester final with Leicester getting through.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited May 2013
    Fairly confident Brighton will win by a couple both legs
  • Options
    Yoooou can see us holding hands..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Gotta happen. Luckiest team in the Championship this year, your luck is gonna run out.

4-1 over two legs
  • Options
    Gayist
  • Options
    You're the gayest!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    X
  • Options
    Hope Brighton win. Very friendly fans, been through a lot and a club trying to do things well at their new stadium. In terms of ideas and making supporters (even away ones) welcome I thought they did a good job and maybe something that could be learned from? Suspect almost all of South London will be hoping for a Brighton win.
  • Options
    C'mon you seagulls. Don't let me down!
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Hope Brighton win. Very friendly fans, been through a lot and a club trying to do things well at their new stadium. In terms of ideas and making supporters (even away ones) welcome I thought they did a good job and maybe something that could be learned from? Suspect almost all of South London will be hoping for a Brighton win.

seconded
  • Options
    Top button gayist
  • Options
    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeserolllllssss
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone heard about restrictions for fans? Just seen this on another forum but I cannot believe it to be true:

If so then that is an absolute joke, regardless of what teams are involved.

Edit: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/semi-final-away-leg-palace-v-albion-807536.aspx

The following conditions of sale have been agreed by the two clubs, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police:
    1. You must be a season ticket holder to purchase a ticket and only one ticket will be available per season ticket holder.
    2. Your details and seat number will be made available to Crystal Palace FC, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police.
    3. The ticket may only be used by the purchaser.
    4. All away fans must carry a separate document which confirms their identity.
    5. You agree to hand over your ticket and identity document for examination by a police officer or steward at the stadium or en route to or from the stadium.
    6. Failure to produce the ticket and an identity document for examination will result in refusal of entry to the match and any future matches this season.
    7. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found to have handed over or sold a ticket to any other person.
    8. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found in possession of a ticket issued to another person.

That is f'n ridiculous. If deemed a 'success', they'll do it for a league fixture. Then there will be a knock on effect on other matches around the country. Anyone thinking 'oh but if you're not a trouble maker it won't matter' is missing the point.
  • Options
    Yep come on you Seagulls.....met the Seagulls downunder contingent last year in Sydney, good bunch of blokes and they love the fact we hate Palace. Loved the new stadium and like their brand of football, so I hope they make it to the PL.....their fans deserve it alone.
  • Options
    You Brighton loving b@stards!

• Options
    RedPanda said:

Has anyone heard about restrictions for fans? Just seen this on another forum but I cannot believe it to be true:

If so then that is an absolute joke, regardless of what teams are involved.

Edit: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/semi-final-away-leg-palace-v-albion-807536.aspx

The following conditions of sale have been agreed by the two clubs, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police:
    1. You must be a season ticket holder to purchase a ticket and only one ticket will be available per season ticket holder.
    2. Your details and seat number will be made available to Crystal Palace FC, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police.
    3. The ticket may only be used by the purchaser.
    4. All away fans must carry a separate document which confirms their identity.
    5. You agree to hand over your ticket and identity document for examination by a police officer or steward at the stadium or en route to or from the stadium.
    6. Failure to produce the ticket and an identity document for examination will result in refusal of entry to the match and any future matches this season.
    7. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found to have handed over or sold a ticket to any other person.
    8. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found in possession of a ticket issued to another person.

That is f'n ridiculous. If deemed a 'success', they'll do it for a league fixture. Then there will be a knock on effect on other matches around the country. Anyone thinking 'oh but if you're not a trouble maker it won't matter' is missing the point.
    What's wrong with this? Pretty standard isn't it?