Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nakhi Wells (Bradford)

I've seen him play a few times this season, and he's been impressive, but in these two legs against Burton he has been sensational. By far the best player on the pitch and creates something every time he gets the ball. So, do you think we'd have any chance of getting our hands on him? Or would we want to? For me, he has it all, pace, technique and composure and is still improving as a player, could become a top Championship player? Or at least an excellent super-sub.

Apologies if this isn't worthy of an individual thread, but I saw the one about Adomah and thought Wells deserved his own!

Comments

• Options
    And what about the guy who scored the goals for Burton in the first leg (Zola?)- highlighted on the football league show last night? He looked very impressive, but taken off on 73 mins today i see. Injured?
  • Options
    Does he have the football brain, work rate etc to go with that? Izale McLeod appeared to have pace, technique and composure in League 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yrl-QAokyA
  • Options

I've seen him play a few times this season, and he's been impressive, but in these two legs against Burton he has been sensational. By far the best player on the pitch and creates something every time he gets the ball. So, do you think we'd have any chance of getting our hands on him? Or would we want to? For me, he has it all, pace, technique and composure and is still improving as a player, could become a top Championship player? Or at least an excellent super-sub.

Apologies if this isn't worthy of an individual thread, but I saw the one about Adomah and thought Wells deserved his own!

erm, probably not worthy of individual thread Fred as you haven't mentioned Millwall in it.
  • Options
    You obviously didn't watch the first leg then because he was junk.
  • Options
    Personally, I reckon he's got a lot of room to improve, and with better players around him he could be a top player.
  • Options
    I'd be looking at him. Only 22 so plenty of time to be taken under someone's wing. Plenty of pace and energy as well.
  • Options
    That McLeod fella looks quite handy. Wonder if we've ever had him scouted?
  • Options

Too good for us........

• Options

Too good for us........

Just done a 'Pardew' and watched the vid. Definitely ought to put an offer in.

• Options
    I reckon if/when he moves, he'd stay oop North.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks a real player to me. So quick on foot and in mind. Has serious quality on the ball too and can create as well.
  • Options
    I'm currently on a coaching course and there is a lad who spent pre-season with Bradford who now plays for Matlock. He was telling me today just how good Nakhi Wells is says he is a cut above the rest in training and matches.
  • Options
    A bit lightweight for the Championship? Need to be physically strong in this league.
  • Options
    There are some brute defenders in league two as well.
  • Options
    Hanson looks alright too
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I tried to say it a couple of years ago...
  • Options

I tried to say it a couple of years ago...

Aye. Shame we didn't have a pot to piss in. Igor is showing the difference spunking out on a goal scorer can make to a team.