Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkie Well done

Back at Wembley 3-1 away to Burton 4-3 on aggregate

Comments

• Options
    Good stuff, hope it goes better than the first time. Well done and Good luck Parky!
  • Options
    Nice guy very happy for him.
  • Options
    I was a big critic of his time with us, but have to admit I am glad for him at Bradford and hope they go up.
  • Options
    pleased for him
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Should never have been sacked here...

All turned out ok in the end though.
  • Options
    Good season for them all told, even if they don't win at Wembley. Gets a lot out of fairly limited players there IMO. Hanson and Wells are a good League 2 partnership and compliment each other well.
  • Options
    Quality manager. Will prove the Life doubters wrong. Go go go Parky, top man.
  • Options
    Congratulations Parky.
  • Options
    Final vs. Northampton on 18th May.
  • Options
    Go on the cobblers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Go on the cobblers

So you're now siding with my Brother-in-law? Traitor!

• Options
    Well done parky
    In form manager and in demand
  • Options

Go on the coppers

EFA.

• Options
    Boooo
  • Options
    I din't realise that Gary Rowett was Burton's manager until I saw the Football League Show. So, a Charlton connection to both sides.
  • Options
    Congratulations parky but family in law from northampton should go for them i surpose
  • Options

Nice guy very happy for him.

Yep we pleased for him deserves every success

• Options
    a good comeback by Bradford .. now the dark horses of N'Hampton await them .. I backed N'Ham for the previous 2 years to get promoted, they finished up nearer relegation ... this year I have a few quid on Bradford, that makes N'Ham certainties (:->)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    masicat said:

Quality manager. Will prove the Life doubters wrong. Go go go Parky, top man.

Nope. Chris Powell has proved me right. Pointless sniping.

Good luck Parky for the final and the rest of your career. Lovely bloke but wouldnt swap what we have got now for him back.
  • Options
    Would have him back now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Would have him back now

instead of Powell?
  • Options
    Ignore him Rodders. There's history
  • Options
    JT said:

Ha ha ok mate ;-)
  • Options

JT said:

Ha ha ok mate ;-)
    Haha,

No not over Powell.

But would have him back if Powell went.

Top manager.
  • Options
    Quality manager ... 2 trips to Wembley in one season.
  • Options
    Pleased for Parky, does not mean I thought we were wrong to sack him. We should not have appointed him in the first place but I don't have any dislike towards him. Unlike Dowie and Pardew.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

Pleased for Parky, does not mean I thought we were wrong to sack him. We should not have appointed him in the first place but I don't have any dislike towards him. Unlike Dowie and Pardew.

Agreed - should never have been appointed after working with Pardew and miserably failing his 'trial' period. He had no money to work with but gave his all and seems a thoroughly decent guy.