Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nice one Danny Ings

Seen pictures on me Facebook of Danny Ings (Burnley) giving a lad in a wheelchair his football boots and kissing him on the head. Credit to his club and to football.

Nice one Danny Ings

(I would stick the photo on here, but can't because me phone won't allow me to. If someone else could do it would be appreciated. Ta)

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Top man respect to him lovely touch
  • Options
    That's simply wonderful.
  • Options
    Cheers RP pal
  • Options
    Well done, great to see such caring.
  • Options
    Total respect to Danny Ings. Good player too.
  • Options
    fantastic well done Danny
  • Options
    Sign him up SCP!
  • Options
    Fantastic picture. Well done Danny Ings.
  • Options
    Good player too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That there is a brilliant heart warming picture.
  • Options
    I think there are some great lads in this and the lower leagues. We have more than our fair share of them. The premiership is full of arrogant ******s.
  • Options
    Lovely gesture. Top man.
  • Options
    Great picture, great gesture, great man. As Muttley mentioned, the Prem. is full of arrogant ******s. Nice to know that there are down to earth footballers' out there. Luckily CAFC is full of them.
  • Options
    superb, good man
  • Options
    What a nice gesture, it must have made the young man very happy for a while
  • Options
    Fantastic photo fair play Danny Ings
  • Options
    Lovely gesture. Credit to the player.
  • Options
    Lovely pic well done Danny ings
  • Options
    Superb, very touching
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have no idea who Danny Ings is, but I know from this he is a special human being and a gentleman.
  • Options
    I remember when Sean Davis scored a screamer against us while playing for Fulham at lofts road and he ran over a kissed a disabled fan in a wheelchair
  • Options
    Much love and respect for Danny Ings.
  • Options

The premiership is full of arrogant ******s.

sralan said:

As Muttley mentioned, the Prem. is full of arrogant ******s.

cafc999 said:

I remember when Sean Davis scored a screamer against us while playing for Fulham at lofts road and he ran over a kissed a disabled fan in a wheelchair

No way , he's in the Premiership that's just attention seeking
    Now if that was a Championship player or below then he would be a top fella but I'm afraid he's in the Prem so he's a tosser
  • Options
    What a great and heart warming picture, a fantastic gesture by Danny Ings. The look on the kids face had me with watery eyes this morning. Its good to know there are still plenty of good guys out there, top man Danny.
  • Options
    Cracking photo..............
  • Options

What a great and heart warming picture, a fantastic gesture by Danny Ings. The look on the kids face had me with watery eyes this morning. Its good to know there are still plenty of good guys out there, top man Danny.

Agreed. A beautiful picture.

• Options
    good stuff
  • Options
    Love that