Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, who do you want to come down/up?

Wigan for me - easy and (relatively) cheap to get to and I reckon they'll go into a swift decline if/when they get relegated. Newcastle is also easy for me to get to but they'd definitely be favourites to go up.

Not fussed about who comes up.

Comments

• Options
    Love to see Newcastle get relegated. Swindon perhaps as its an easy trip? (not for me though).
  • Options
    Nah I'd rather Wigan stayed in the premier league. They play nice football and I don't think they're in the bottom 3 worst sides in the prem.

Brentford up and Newcastle down (although I appreciate they'd take up a promotion spot)
  • Options
    Norwich (Leeds Utd rejects) because they would pose the least threat to our promotion chances next season.
  • Options
    Newcastle - 'cos it's always a great weekend and I'd love Pardew to be hated even more by the Geordies.

Yeovil - I know some people can't stand the place, but I love it. I so prefer that sort of ground to the souless dumps like Milwall, Derby and Reading.

Besides the Halfway House does some great scrumpy.
  • Options
    There seems to be a high demand for Pardew to fail. Was he that bad a manager at the Valley?
    I would have opted for Sunderland as they are always struggling and. I can't stand Cattermole, the thug, but, of course, we all love Paolo, so now I'm not sure.
    From League 1, I'd also like to see Yeovil promoted
  • Options
    Norwich
  • Options
    I'd like Newcastle to go down because they deserve it, but they would definitely take a promotion spot and we can't have that. So the team less likely to take one. Difficult to predict who that is, given that Wolves were one of the favourites to take one last year!
  • Options
    Was Villa, now they are all but safe can we have Sunderland please? Brentford to come up.
  • Options
    Wigan down brentford up
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Want Brentford to come up. I'll take Norwich coming down as it's easy for me to get to from Uni. :-)

Failing that, Newcastle going down would be hilarious... Robbie Elliot aside.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Newcastle as it's a good night out and Pardew and Brentford to go up as it's a great away day, if not them Sheff Utd.
  • Options

Failing that, Newcastle going down would be hilarious... Robbie Elliot aside.

Indeed, relegation for them would be brilliant. I haven't done a weekend there either.

Brentford or Sheffield Utd to come up for me.

• Options
    Newcastle...
  • Options
    Newcastle down would be funniest, if not Villa. Brentford up please. Brighton to win Champ play-offs too.
  • Options
    not Yeovil !!!!
  • Options
    Brentford for the boat trip or Yeovil to go in the Charlton Inn in Shepton Mallet where mummy lives lol sorry but both my choices are decided by beer.
  • Options
    Think Palace will win Play-offs to be honest.

Would love to see Newcastle relegated for several reasons: The useless smug sex-pest (allegedly) manager, deluded fans, great awayday/weekend.
  • Options
    I think the 3 Bs will be celebrating the play offs:-
    Bradford - Think Parky will get them into League Cup mode.
    Brentford - Unlucky to not get automatic.
    Brighton - The form team going into the play offs. They'll beat Palace home and away. I can see Leicester sneaking past Watford to reach the final.

Can't see Wigan surviving even though they won at WBA Saturday. I think Paolo will get Sunderland going again after their thrashing at Villa. Saw the Norwich game on MOTD and thought they were unlucky to lose to Villa and Newcastle will crawl over the line somehow. Mind you Pardew seems to find it hard to reverse a decline once one of his teams is falling. (Hammers and us spring to mind).
  • Options
    Norwich and Brentford hopefully
  • Options
    Yeovil cos its nearer to me... despite the fact its a complete dump... and ive never been so wet in my life as 2009 away... :-/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Newcastle down for so, so many reasons. Sheff Utd up for a nice easy away day for me.
  • Options
    I think it would be better to play away at Norwich on a miserable February Tuesday evening than Newcastle. By the same token Brentford rather than Yeovil, although away at Yeovil is fun, especially as they won't have to have seating in the away end next season if they go up.
    Reading seem to have done a West Brom, saved some money and taken the hit, I expect them to be very strong next season. QPR could be anything, want them at home early season, and away on Boxing day to maximise our chances against them. Agree with the Norwich comments above by the way, less of a threat than, say, Stoke.
    I expect Doncaster to have a reasonable season after a slightly tricky (or spectacular) start. Bournemouth will be good next season, a bit like we have been this season.
    I want Leicester to go up on the basis of proximity again. I think Palace will be top half, Brighton contenders, and who knows about Watford, maybe this seasons experiment will be a one off.
  • Options
    my play off 3 .. Leicester, Brentford and Bradford .. rarely do I get all 3 !!
  • Options
    Brentford up - purely for the boat trip
  • Options
    I think Brighton will win the playoff which is a shame as it's a class place. Yeovil to sadly win League One and Bradford League 2.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Down from the prem .. Sunderland, up from the first .. Brentford
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Based on their present squads and purely with a view to retaining our Championship status, not fussed whether it be Brentford or Yeovil. From the prem, preferably a club in turmoil like Wolves or Bkackburn this year so I'll go for either Sunderland or Newcastle because there will be lots of blood letting if one of them goes down.
  • Options
    I'd have loved Villa to go down but one of Sunderland or Newcastle will do.
    Anyone but Palace to go up. I think Brighton deserve it the most IMO.
    Brentford would be an easy trip away but Yeovil are pretty legendary from my point of view (I played with them on FIFA years ago and got them to the Champions League final) so it'd be nice to see them in the Championship.
  • Options
    Newcastle......come on down!
  • Options
    Premiership- Want Wigan to stay up, Newcastle or Sunderland to go down
    Championship- Brighton or Leicester
    League One- Yeovil (although I can't see them beating Brentford)
    League Two- Bradford