Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Win a season ticket with Survey 3

Comments

• Options
    Q9, part 3.

"Reduce club losses to keep going - let other clubs fall over"

What does this mean? Keep the club going at the expense of other clubs? Would like to make sure before I send off my survey. :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We have nearly 150 so far - help us get to 1,000... help yourself win a prize!
  • Options

Q9, part 3.

"Reduce club losses to keep going - let other clubs fall over"

What does this mean? Keep the club going at the expense of other clubs? Would like to make sure before I send off my survey. :-)

Under Financial Fair Play clubs who overspend will not be allowed to register new players or re-sign existing ones and clubs who are promoted while losing too much money will pay penalties to be shared by all compliant clubs. The question asks whether CAFC should be running on a sensible budget while certain other clubs overspend - the implication is that clubs who overspend will either get promoted or will eventually fall over (as the owners get bored or run out of money)

You could say that CAFC growing on and off the pitch might be at the expense of other clubs - can't get into that without impacting the survey

• Options
    Okay, thanks. All clear now.

I'm wondering if people unaware of the new ruling will be equally as confused as me though.
  • Options
    Take your point ... a one liner question doesn't do the topic justice
  • Options
    Just a bit of feedback and tried not to make it sound like a complaint. :-)
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    more bump
  • Options
    What happens should you be lucky to win the season ticket but have already bought one? Does mentioning that you are a season ticket holder preclude you from entering the prize draw?
    BTW I've completed the survey and well done on the progress so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you already have a season ticket you receive the cash equivalent of the prize season ticket (or you could donate the prize season ticket to someone else !)
  • Options
    Just done it. Easy peasy.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Me too finally. Took 2 minutes. :-)
  • Options
    have you got to be a member to do the survey
  • Options
    more interest in a mouse than the trust
  • Options
    no you don't have to be a member
  • Options
    What!!!!!!!!!
    not gotta be a member
  • Options
    It's a survey of our supporter base, therefore you don't have to be a member of the Trust to complete.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

more interest in a mouse than the trust

Not that little mouse with clogs on, clb74 !

Shame on you !

• Options
    how many have done the survey to date please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We have nearly 150 so far - help us get to 1,000... help yourself win a prize!

Surely I would help myself get a prize more if I DIDN'T tell anyone else? :-)

• Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Really hope I get the balloon
  • Options
    It's a balloon girl!
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Q13. where did you hear about this survey?

I heard about it here but that's not an option. no 'other' either so I had to lie
  • Options
    rina said:

Q13. where did you hear about this survey?

I heard about it here but that's not an option. no 'other' either so I had to lie

Agreed. Tho i pointed out at the bottom i have not answered this correctly.
  • Options
    a whopping 624 so far..

thanks for the feedback
  • Options
    920 now big boost from the club bulletin type email today
  • Options
    Just hit 1k