Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Murphy

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
See he didn't even make the squad this week.

1. We desperately need an attacking centre mid
2. He must be dying for first team football
3. I'm convinced Dowie could handle him better than Curbs
4. Unlike last season when it was just Bent, i could see JFH really benefiting from his service.

Despite this, i wouldn't want him back. Sometimes pride gets in the way of logic, let him go to a rival instead. He will never be a 'Charlton' person for me.

Anyone see it differently ?

Comments

• Options
    Spot on i reckon, would be ok, ID wouldn't take any of his scouse-ness and Harbin wont take any for sure! But he aint a Charlton-type of player.

If he does, i'll welcome him, if not i'll not!
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    F**k him and his missus... hope he's left to rot in the Spurs reserves
  • Options
    his missus.. yes please!!
  • Options
    Hey carling, would you be quite kind and send me that charlton logo badge thing, its ledge.

04_MCS@netaddicks.com
  • Options
    on its ways mate..
    or would you prefer Nigella?? ;-)
  • Options
    Is that Nigella?? What the Lawson Nigella??
  • Options
    the one & only 'goddess of food'!
  • Options
    Good one man, cheers for the logo
  • Options
    back to murphy...

my understanding is that he was almost universally disliked around the club. i don't think it was just a curbs man management problem. it is no coincidence that spurs have been desperately trying to offload him. he is a gentleman of some arrogance and self centredness. i predict he will end up at leeds or millwall.
  • Options
    actually Leeds might not be a bad shout.

Me thinks Uncle 'Arry down on the South Coast might snap him up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just seen him wandering round the Farmers Market in Devonshire Square....no sign of his missus !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]just seen him wandering round the Farmers Market in Devonshire Square....no sign of his missus !

She only walks on red carpet, the market won't be good enough for her :-)
  • Options
    Talking on Five Live about being booed when returning to Charlton.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Said that the fans didn't really know all the reasons why he left and Curbs comments didn't help. Also, he had to sign something not to talk about it. Ok with Curbs now. Didn't know any of this.
  • Options
    Why did he leave then?
  • Options
    Didn't really say, may listen again in iPlayer. Someone on here must know though.
  • Options
    Good show, speaking to CP soon.
  • Options

Good show, speaking to CP soon.

Will you be in The Bugle tomorrow ?
  • Options
    I wonder if he ever apologised to the poor lady working on reception for the foul mouthed tirade of abuse he aimed at her for absolutely no reason?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doubt if I'll make the game let alone The Bugle. We'll see.
  • Options

I wonder if he ever apologised to the poor lady working on reception for the foul mouthed tirade of abuse he aimed at her for absolutely no reason?

Please elaborate...
  • Options
    Murphy is dogs muck
  • Options
    I've given this a lot of thought, fuck Danny Murphy
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    Point 3 in the OP Lordy
  • Options

Please elaborate...
    I suspect this is about " My watch is worth more than you earn in a year " ....
  • Options
    masicat said:

Please elaborate...
    I suspect this is about " My watch is worth more than you earn in a year " ....
    Really!!!! Oh dear. Silly little man.
  • Options
    Richard Murray at a Bromley meeting made a comment that he was constantly saying "me and Stevie G"....got to the point of being very annoying