Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

wigan vs swansea

2»

Comments

• Options
    Looks like Wigan are finally down!
  • Options
    When your keeper can put in a significantly better cross on the bounce than that last one, your times up.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Can't see them getting anything at the Emirates like they did last season... means that Newcastle and Norwich need just a point to be safe and relegate Wigan. Looks like Southampton, Villa, Fulham and Stoke are all safe. (Sunderland's GD is much much better than Wigan's so providing Sunderland match or better Wigan's result on Saturday, they're 99.9% safe too.)

Arsenal vs. Wigan
    Norwich vs. West Brom
    QPR vs. Newcastle
    Sunderland vs. Southampton

Man City vs. Norwich
    Newcastle vs. Arsenal
    Tottenham vs. Sunderland
    Wigan vs. Villa

Niether Norwich nor Newcastle will be confident of getting anything on the last day... so they'll have to pick up their point(s) this coming weekend.
  • Options
    Ronnie Stam came on at 85 mins 31 secs and went off at 85 mins 50 secs. Lasted 19 seconds. Is that a record?
  • Options
    Stig said:

Am I the only one that wants Wigan relegated? There's no football history there, they've had their season (plus some) in the sun. Time to roll over and let someone else into the prem. Wigan fans can go back to their rugby.

Why should they roll over just because they have no history? Don't understand why people say they don't deserve to be in the prem, they play good attacking football, on a shoe string budget and have a decent young, honest manager.
  • Options
    Well, Wigan losing means the Hamsters are now mathematically safe on 43 points.
    And Stoke also (on 41 points) given their vastly superior GD.

Wigan must be kicking themselves at a lost opportunity of 3 crucial points, when they were leading twice during the game.
  • Options

Ronnie Stam came on at 85 mins 31 secs and went off at 85 mins 50 secs. Lasted 19 seconds. Is that a record?

Why did he come off?

• Options
    injured straight away
  • Options
    I'm mystified. You can't defend like Wigan did tonight and expect to win.
    The defence should have been as tight as a gnat's chuff.
    See better defending in youth football.
    Shame cos I like Martinez and big respect for Dave Whelan.
  • Options
    Well this is a different way to score:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rather face Wigan than Nocastle nxt season tbh.
  • Options
    I would rather go to Newcastle than Wigan.
  • Options
    I would have liked Wigan to have won just to put pressure on Pardew. Oh well. Shame.
  • Options
    Wigan lost 5 points in their last two homes games from shithouse defending, if you score two goals at home you should win and they picked up only one point from the games vs Spurs and Swansea.

You can dance with death only so many times before the odds fail you.
  • Options
    Looks like a visit to Wigwam for us next season