Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prediction time: How many pages on the Rumours thread when the season starts?

So, the Rumours thread is starting to buzz and the season only finished a few days ago. It's at page 330 right now. How many pages will it have reached when the season kicks off? (And, yes, I realise someone could make 1000 pages of silly posts, but let's hope not, eh?)

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options

Did you misread the question? Are you predicting the formation we will line up with?
  • Options

Did you misread the question? Are you predicting the formation we will line up with?
    Ok, then 532.
  • Options
    It's the one thread i never bother reading cos it's full of hearsay and nonsense.
  • Options
    Sore point Thai, as I'm about to close it !

Went to last year, but was weak and pandered to the crowd. Maggie's passing inspired me though to be true to yourself, strong in leadership and screw the minions that don't agree with your decisions. Our stats show the majority of Rumours Rumours readers are based in the North, so that's just the confirmation I need !

Seriously, the thread has got huge, has led to the post count going cranky, and mire importantly, less people are reading because they are intimidated by how far behind they are with it.

So enjoy its last breaths of life. And blame Maggie, not me !
  • Options
    :-(
  • Options
    Has it really had 33 million views ????
  • Options
    There is a rumour that the rumour thread is getting shut down?
  • Options
    in light of the above, 331.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    999, probably 998 full of fantasy.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

No, the view count has gone skew whiff. I suspect it is around 1.4m

• Options

MrOneLung said:

No, the view count has gone skew whiff. I suspect it is around 1.4m

Is that a fact or just a rumour?
  • Options
    I predict someone will start a pirate "Rumours Rumours" thread if/when the old one is closed.
  • Options
  • Options
    I predict an "All new rumours" thread.
  • Options
    476...and most of them 'baloney'!!
  • Options
    There should be a new rumours thread every season imho
  • Options
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shdnt that be how many rumours threads, or perhaps how many threads about the rumours thread..

god I'm bored, wifes out and I'm stuck at home and nowt on t'box, and this snow white and the huntsman movie is utter pish...