Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CharltonLife's Goal of the Season?

Comments

• Options
    Yanns - It was a volley it was slightly behind him when he hit (great technique) and he is Yann.
  • Options
    1. E
    2. D
    3. G
  • Options
    G - the fact that it was his weaker foot makes it even more amazing.
  • Options

Nice one Callum and thanks for the video

I have to say that I just took it straight from the CAFC YouTube channel, don't want to take any credit for the video itself haha. Great goals though and I'm having trouble picking a winner. :-)
  • Options
    Goal D, it looked for a moment he had run into a blind alley but got out of it and gave himself enough space to take a wonderfull shot.
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    D Haynes looked to be going nowhere and then just pulls that goal out of nowhere
  • Options
    D

But what a magnificent collection to choose from!
  • Options
    D for me, unbelievable strike. Although I think F (Jacko v Sheff Wed) is by far the best team goal we've scored this season.
  • Options
    d
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    E
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    A - Danny Green obviously is a quality player but is just inconsistent. What a hit though. Reminds me of Ronaldo vs Porto.

E - Was at Ewood park that day with a Blackburn fan, incredible goal. Stephens was brilliant that whole game too

Also have we ever had a season where we've scored so many brilliant goals?
  • Options
    D - all round skill, great lay off to start the move, some great ball control, took out the Derby defence then bam, into the back of the net
  • Options
    D - Haynes v Derby. Really can't see how that can be beaten, incredible goal! Some really top notch goals this season
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    At a glance I would have said G, but after rewatching I'll go D. A few of them (including those 2) I haven't seen properly before.

Didn't Dervite get a good 'un at Leeds as well? I don't remember us ever having so many great ones to choose from.
  • Options
    E
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    RedPanda said:

At a glance I would have said G, but after rewatching I'll go D. A few of them (including those 2) I haven't seen properly before.

Didn't Dervite get a good 'un at Leeds as well? I don't remember us ever having so many great ones to choose from.

Not in the same class as the shortlist IMO. I was still at the bar when that went in Doh, luckily it was on the TV screens though :0)
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedPanda said:

Not in the same class as the shortlist IMO. I was still at the bar when that went in Doh, luckily it was on the TV screens though :0)
    Fair dos, I just remember it being described as a long-ish drive and didn't see the highlights.

• Options
    It was ok he seemed to run onto one just outside the box and drilled it lowish just inside the post but not a net buster or great team build up.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/dorian-dervite-goal-vs-leeds-united/ :-)

Probably would've got in the shortlist most other years.
  • Options
    D is undoubtedly a great goal, but I am surprised by the lack of people opting for G.
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    B

For a full back to bury that like he did was amazing. And the hop and skip celebration in front of the travelling fans was worth the trip alone.
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    For me

1st G
    2nd D
    3rd E