Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Car Valet

Anybody know a decent eeliable one in welling or surrounding area?
Thanks all.

Comments

• Options
    My father in law is based in welling, and could do it for you. He is a mechanic by trade. Let me know if you want he's details
  • Options
    Needs to be b invoice mate as Im billing someone.
    Thanks all the same though.
  • Options
    There's a guy down my road (Eastcote Road, Welling). I'll go and get his number...
  • Options
    Try ML Valeting mate. He does my car, he will come to you and he is a Charlton fan.

His number is: 07980 456841 Ask for Martin.

Look at his website: http://mlvaleting.co.uk/

• Options
    edited May 2013

Try ML Valeting mate. He does my car, he will come to you and he is a Charlton fan.

His number is: 07980 456841 Ask for Martin.

Look at his website: http://mlvaleting.co.uk/

Sorry, to add: He is based in Bexleyheath, but will go wherever you need him to.
  • Options
    Call Casro Valeting-the guy who runs it is married to my cousin and I can personally vouch for the service provided. He's the same guy Rylo mentioned.

07539 236 205 or 020 3330 8846.
  • Options
    Casro - That's the one! Glad someone else knew him as I didn't get an answer when I went over there.
  • Options
    Thanks all for your help.
  • Options
    This forum is so handy for things like this! Going to give @Brendan_O_Connell's mate a ring tomo I think!
  • Options
    What's the average price for a Valet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A great name for a Charlton based car valeter would be "Valley Valet"
  • Options

OK.
  • Options
    Have a look at DiamondValets . This is my company and we are offering 10% off for Charlton fans at the minute as we have decided to expand into private work having mainly done contracted work.

For obvious reasons it doesn't state that on the website but if you are interested let me know when you call up. We're fully qualified and only use Autoglym products and come to your home address or your work place.

So if you're interested let me know here's my number 07872908201

Sorry for the shameless plug!
  • Options

Very catchy.