Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Cushion for the pushing, its a no from me!
  • Options
    How tall is she?
  • Options
    Have to say no thanks.
  • Options

How tall is she?

She looks as tall as she is wide.

• Options
    whoa. can we have a 'not suitable for work warning' please. in fact can we just have a not suitable warning.
  • Options
    'The couple can spend up to £70 a day on takeaways and junk food to fuel mammoth Tammy's appetite'

She said: "I get a lot of requests to eat and weigh myself on camera. Some guys even send me scripts so I know what to say.

"I can make up to £1,000 a month if I work at it, and I'm hoping to earn more the bigger I get."

This is why kids should learn maths in school.

• Options
    Just brought my lunch back up. Thanks for that!
  • Options

Just brought my lunch back up. Thanks for that!

sure she'd be grateful for it !

• Options

whoa. can we have a 'not suitable for work warning' please. in fact can we just have a not suitable warning.

Sort of obvious on a would ya really :) i opened at work lol glad noone saw...
  • Options
    She looks like a bloke I used to work with - same face, same moobs, same beer gut. Put him in a wig and a gold bikini and apparently he can make £1000 a month on the side.

No, by the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not so such a Spice Girl - more a Thrice Girl

No from me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Nope. There's cushin for the pushin and then there's that monstrosity!
  • Options
    dont mind girls with a bit of meat but shes a bit too big for me. Find belly peircings very sexy as well but it's still a rare no from me.
  • Options
    Jesus. This is more of a "Could ya?".. She'd have to fart to give you a clue..
  • Options
    Who's going to admit they would?
  • Options
    That's just wrong . No Way
  • Options
    You'd have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.
  • Options

Who's going to admit they would?

NLA.
  • Options
    aha noooooo, if I was drunk, blindfolded and over 60 I would not gonna lie.
  • Options
    EGAddick said:

'The couple can spend up to £70 a day on takeaways and junk food to fuel mammoth Tammy's appetite'

She said: "I get a lot of requests to eat and weigh myself on camera. Some guys even send me scripts so I know what to say.

"I can make up to £1,000 a month if I work at it, and I'm hoping to earn more the bigger I get."

This is why kids should learn maths in school.

Ha, I can't see how it could possible go wrong!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep done worse !
  • Options
    What poor sod got the job of putting her belly button adornment in? Certainly in the "worst job I ever had" category. I hope she hasn't more piercings anywhere else - yuk!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!