Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

millwall mentality

on the train in this morning i overheard this conversation:

millwall fan 1: i hear we might get curbishley
millwall fan 2: yeah hed be alrite for millwall not the best i mean he didnt exactly do wonders at charlton did he.

this is why that club really do need to get relegated the next season. silly arrogant behaviour like that.

Comments

• Options
    Just completely braindead some/most of them. Should have asked them to name a few Millwall players, they would have said something like "Errrr........Neil Harris?"
  • Options
    The Millwall lads I know want Alex Rae!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Got a tenner on alex rae at 33/1 so im hoping he is the unlucky one
  • Options
    smallwall lads i know want to tarmac my drive or swop some old metal i have for a goldfish.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

on the train in this morning i overheard this conversation:

millwall fan 1: i hear we might get curbishley
    millwall fan 2: yeah hed be alrite for millwall not the best i mean he didnt exactly do wonders at charlton did he.

this is why that club really do need to get relegated the next season. silly arrogant behaviour like that.

Hmmm, with that sort of insightful debate did they then go on to discuss the latest modifications being undertaken on the Large Hadron Collider in Cern and if successful, mull over the implications to high energy AND particle physics theory with special reference to Higgs Boson?
  • Options
    Voted for Neil Harris!
  • Options
    Curbishley would never join them.
  • Options
    I overheard a Millsmall fan on the 161 on the way to our last home game.

"Oh I love the atmosphere at The Den, it's amazing and the best. I always lose my voice from shouting too much"

I also corrected him when he hoped Millwall won and we lost
  • Options

I overheard a Millsmall fan on the 161 on the way to our last home game.

"Oh I love the atmosphere at The Den, it's amazing and the best. I always lose my voice from shouting too much"

I also corrected him when he hoped Millwall won and we lost

you made that up Nathan.