Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vote for Ollie Muldoon's Goal of the Month

For the April 2013 Youth Alliance & Premier U18 League Goal of the Month

http://www.lfe.org.uk/goal-of-the-month/goal-of-the-month-april-2013

Comments

• Options
    Well Hanson (goal 1) must have some fans! No way is that goal the best. Voted Muldoon.
  • Options
    Some good goals there. Taking of my charlton tinted glasses, I'd say the 2nd one (Brighton).
  • Options
    Ha ha seems like half of Derby have voted for the first goal.

Actually think the 2nd goal is the best one but i've voted for the Charlton one anyway.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I liked Goal B from BHA
  • Options
    Some strange voting indeed. I voted Muldoon but liked McDonagh's chip which hardly got any votes at all.
  • Options
    Goal B is great footwork and composure ........ but I'm Charlton, so naturally voted Goal C.

We've only got 140 votes. How many members on CL haven't voted?

;o)
  • Options
    must have been sent out a while ago to the Derby county fans. You can vote as many times as you like anyway so its a bit fixed.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

must have been sent out a while ago to the Derby county fans. You can vote as many times as you like anyway so its a bit fixed.

I thought that and tried to vote twice (yes i am that sad) and it came up "Thank you, we have already counted your vote" so i'm not sure it's multiple votes.
  • Options
    Voted. I thought goal B was the best. The way he dragged it back and it just flew. Muldoon's was still really good. He won the ball back, set himself up and just placed it in the top left. Vote C.
  • Options

I liked Goal B from BHA

Voted our guy, but yes BHA what acracker

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's the spirit ....... voted for Oliver - but wow, that Brighton goal is best!

Vote Oliver Muldoon.

Much better than voting Lab Con Dem. Or even for the Brighton goal.
  • Options
    Done, eh twice :S
  • Options
    Goal A has got the most votes but other goals are better.
  • Options
    We've got 494 votes for our Charlton lad.

Derby in the lead, followed by Portsmouth votes.
    We're 3rd at the moment!