Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know but thankfully they are offering free shipping!

With that in mind I only need to make and drink fifteen million can's and I'll have my money back!
  • Options
    Indeed, until 1903, Coca Cola had an average of 9 milligrams of cocaine in each serving. No wonder it got rid of headaches.
  • Options
    have just clicked the "Buy It Now" button, lot easier than getting into an auction.
  • Options
    Something for the Trust to consider getting involved in ? ;0)
  • Options
    I used to work for CocaCola...the recipe is not that secret, people have to make the stuff. Even if you know the precise ingredients, you've still got an uphill battle trying out sell an established name. There's a Cola in Slovenia that is exactly the same as Coke but it hasn't taken over the world, so if somebody actually buys the recipe then they are obviously wealthier than they are intelligent.
  • Options
    The true value of Coke is the brand not the product.
  • Options
    Not totally true, did you ever try Virgin cola
  • Options
    edited May 2013

• Options

Indeed, until 1903, Coca Cola had an average of 9 milligrams of cocaine in each serving. No wonder it got rid of headaches.

Yer, but you could buy hampers of opium and cocaine back then in a chemist :)
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Yer, but you could buy hampers of opium and cocaine back then in a chemist :)

Not forgetting that awful Cannabis stuff that ruins society.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wish somethings never changed in chemists
  • Options
    You wanna try my chemist
  • Options
    Where is it may pop in
  • Options
    To be honest, with all the high tec equipment available to labs these days, I'm sure It's not that difficult to work out exact ingredients and proportions. Someone suggested to the seller that he might approach Pepsi with this document, but why would they want it? They have a very profitable alternative of their own, which some may argue (not me personally) is better than Coke.
  • Options
    The only reason I buy CocaCola is to remove rusty bolts...works better than any specific automotive product on the market. This is also the main reason I don't drink it.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

You wanna try my chemist

A home made lab in a bedsit does not constitute a chemist :-)

• Options
    I'm sure it was only put on eBay for publicity. Even if anyone was mad enough to pay $5m for an old letter with no certificate of authenticity, the fact that the chap had only ever some one thing on eBay and that was seven and a half years ago would prevent them from buying it from him!
  • Options
    The reciepe is safe and locked up in atlanta

Anyone with a chemistry degree could tell you whats in it and what amounts

Its the brand that sells
  • Options
    If any of you have got a toilet that is badly furred up with limescale or anything metallic that needs cleaning up try coke on it. Excellent for loosening bolts too.

I dont drink the stuff either!!
  • Options
    Carter said:

If any of you have got a toilet that is badly furred up with limescale or anything metallic that needs cleaning up try coke on it. Excellent for loosening bolts too.

I dont drink the stuff either!!

We must have similar workshops :-)