Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Montenegrin rappers in Astronaut costumes

I kid you not! Tonight is the first semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest. It's taking place not far from my home city of Copenhagen just across the Oresund in Malmo and I have to say the quality of the performances are shite as usual. Mind you I've just seen the Belarus entry and I must say she is very easy on the eye!

Anyone else watching (and doesn't mind admitting it)

Comments

• Options
    Ps I am a happily married man with two kids!
  • Options
    Bonnie should try wearing one .. might muffle that dreadful song she's been stuck with
  • Options

Bonnie should try wearing one .. might muffle that dreadful song she's been stuck with

Lol
  • Options

I kid you not! Tonight is the first semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest. It's taking place not far from my home city of Copenhagen just across the Oresund in Malmo and I have to say the quality of the performances are shite as usual. Mind you I've just seen the Belarus entry and I must say she is very easy on the eye!

I've been across that bridge .. what a piece of work that is with the tunnel and the little man made island
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I am currently enduring the various warblings of this years semis curtesy of my wife reminding me of the numerous matches I made her sit through this year. Enjoyed the bonkers astronauts and plenty of young ladies to rate but the standard of song is just dreadful.
  • Options

I've been across that bridge .. what a piece of work that is with the tunnel and the little man made island
    Indeed. It also costs a fortune to cross (by car)!
  • Options

I am currently enduring the various warblings of this years semis curtesy of my wife reminding me of the numerous matches I made her sit through this year. Enjoyed the bonkers astronauts and plenty of young ladies to rate but the standard of song is just dreadful.

I agree. The Danes are the hot favourites this year and I don't even rate their song that much.
  • Options

I go by train ... much cheaper and a better view
  • Options

I go by train ... much cheaper and a better view
    I've actually stood "inside" the bridge under the railway line. Long story!
  • Options
    I really like Scandinavia .. I've kin in northern Norway .. miles from civilization
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is worse than trainspoting
  • Options

I agree. The Danes are the hot favourites this year and I don't even rate their song that much.
    Fancied the Dutch entry myself...in both senses of the word.
  • Options

Fancied the Dutch entry myself...in both senses of the word.
    My wife tells me that the Dutch singer had a big hit in the 90s. I'd never heard of her.
  • Options

Ps I am a happily married man with two kids!

don't feel the need to justify yourself,I stand by eurovision as the best night of tv all year. Cracking entertainment and usually some cracking eastern block birds aswell!