Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trying to find a new home for the following

House clearance time at Soapy Towers

Any stereo buffs out there?

According to any "expert" I have spoken to its not worth £40 and would probably cost more to sell on e-Bay what with postage and such, plus I can't really be asked...

My old Technics system (been bubblerapped in the loft for 15 years but I have taken it out recently and checked it still fires up ok, although the record deck perspex lid is damaged). To tell the truth if it gets near the time we move it will go in the skip on my driveway and I do not want to see it end that way, it needs a good home.

So, gratis, free to any lifer, you would have to pick up from Medway area. PM me anyone who's interested.

Comments

• Options
    that is an absolute monster system .. Led Zeppelin, eat your hearts out !! (If I lived nearer it would be a pleasure to come and rescue your baby and to give it a good home)
  • Options
    I disagree. Ebay collection only as Technics stuff will always sell by name alone. Amp and Graphic EQ will be wanted by someone. Maybe only £20 but better than going to the dump.
  • Options
    I'll have the grater.
  • Options
    I'd have it but I can't drive. Looks a bit heavy to carry on the bus.
  • Options
    Wow this is what my dad had years back and was gutted when he got rid
  • Options
    Very interested. My tape deck stopped working so could do with a replacement. Will take the rest with pleasure. Let me know how to get to you and I will pick it up. Cheers!
  • Options
    lasted 29 mins longer than my sales thread already... congrats and good luck
  • Options

Very interested. My tape deck stopped working so could do with a replacement. Will take the rest with pleasure. Let me know how to get to you and I will pick it up. Cheers!

Its yours,

Pm'd you mate with address and contact details.