Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

mrs browns boys tickets

All i have 2 tickets for sat 29th at O2

£42·50 per ticket

When i booked these a fellow lifer had not made the wonderful decision to marry his
good lady and ask me to be best man

It was only today when the tickets arrived did i even consider that the dates clashed

Now i bought these as a wedding anniversary present for the wife and i and i have a hotel and sky backstage passes arranged

Both the hotel and sky backstage will let me swap dates but the 02 cant due to it being a sell out

Can any lifer swap 2 tickets for 2 tickets so that i dont have to sell them

Dont have to be same value tickets just 2 together for any other date at O2

Really need lifer support as she was made up I managed to get them

Comments

• Options
    How much do you want mate lol
  • Options
    How kind of you to change your wedding day pal

Wink smiley thing
  • Options
    What price are you looking for?
  • Options
    ideally I don't want to sell them I am hoping that other lifers have 2 tickets for that week that fancy swapping their 2 tickets for mine so I can still go
  • Options
    I've bought 2 tickets for Wednesday 26th June (although they haven't arrived yet). Can't go now so was looking at selling them.
    If Wednesday is any good for you, we can swap? I will still need to sell them either way so makes no difference to me.
    I can check where the seats are later if you're interested
  • Options
    Tried to get tickets for this last year but couldn't! If any do come up for grabs I'd be interested as would most lifers! That's providing you can't swap them!
  • Options
    Stackit you life saver def up for a swap pal

Superb
  • Options
    Sky lounge changed hotel changed wife happy and all because fatrob selfishly decides to marry after all these bloody years
  • Options
    He,s done you a favour ! Why would anybody want to watch this utter cringe worthy tripe ! Just my opinion obviously, but can not even smile at this crap.
  • Options
    Depends on your history and family ralph i know that with me i can see several members of my Irish family in the mrs brown family so i find it hillarious
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He,s done you a favour ! Why would anybody want to watch this utter cringe worthy tripe ! Just my opinion obviously, but can not even smile at this crap.

I think you're being a little too kind.