Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hogan Ephraim

2»

Comments

• Options
    Good squad player, can play left, right and behind main striker.
  • Options
    He helped to end Huddersfield's 247 game streak (or is that still going?) and made the back page of the Evening Standard for it. Sign him up.
  • Options
    And did a lovely cross for Kermorgant's header at Walsall....
  • Options
    He looks a better player than he was actually was - I had the feeling that fully fit he'd be worth a gamble. But do we need him?
  • Options
    He would be an improvement on Salim Kerkar. Similar qualities but far fewer weaknesses.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I suspect QPR want to see how he is first.

Looking at their Forums the consensus seems to be that the reason his contract was renewed was as a back up plan if the R's got relegated.In the CCC they might want to give him a chance and would certainly look at him before potentially offloading.
  • Options
    Sign him as cover on left and can also play right if we need a couple of quick wingers for tactical purposes.
  • Options
    Gone to Peterborough on loan.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9014635/transfer-news-peterborough-sign-hogan-ephraim-from-qpr-on-one-month-loan

Peterborough have bolstered their midfield options by signing Hogan Ephraim from QPR on a one-month loan deal.

Ephraim heads to London Road looking to play regular first-team football having found opportunities limited at his parent club.

He told the club's official website: "It was time for me to get out and play a bit of first team football.

"I have played at this level with Leeds United and Charlton, so I know what to expect. The team like to play attacking football, so I am looking forward to it.

"I have played at London Road before and was on the losing side and know exactly how loud the home fans can be.

"I can play in a number of positions, in midfield or behind the strikers, but obviously I am just looking to play.

"It is up to me to impress in training."
  • Options
    Was a little sad we didn't get him in permanently but was probably on a fair wage.
  • Options
    Signed for Wycombe till the end of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Move on.
  • Options
    could of done a job upfront with Igor :-)
  • Options
    Only signed for Wycombe because he's friends with Gareth ainsworth. Current boss at Wycombe and former colleague of ephraim at QPR.
    Too lightweight at championship level
  • Options
    Step down for him IMO considering he was doing alright in MLS a year ago
  • Options
    One of those 'how was he ever in a PL squad?' players
  • Options
    One of those 'how was he ever in a PL squad?' players