Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Proper Goal of the Season 2012/13

Made a topic on here a few days ago for a bit of fun, voting for the CharltonLife goal of the season.

Just a heads up though for those who haven't seen. You can now vote for the official club goal of the season on facebook and twitter.

https://twitter.com/CAFCofficial
retweet your favourite goal

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCAFC
comment on the GotS post with your favourite goal

Comments

• Options
    Reckon Danny Green's should get it personally. Absolute bloody rocket. Although the voting on the facebook poll was sliding towards Danny Haynes last i saw.
  • Options
    We've scored some beauties this season. For me it's between Haynes/Green both against Derby. Haynes bound to win it. Don't get why Jacksons versus Peterborough is in there. It's not goal of the season standard.
  • Options
    Dale Stephens for me, off balance, weak foot and at least 25 yards, plus I had a superb view of it up the other end.
  • Options
    Kermy said:

We've scored some beauties this season. For me it's between Haynes/Green both against Derby. Haynes bound to win it. Don't get why Jacksons versus Peterborough is in there. It's not goal of the season standard.

It was a brilliant team goal, the video only shows the end of it but there were about 5-10 one touch passes that lead up to it. Was one of our best team moves this season.
  • Options
    Haynes at Leicester was pretty good too!
  • Options
    3rd place: Chris Solly! 13.8%
  • Options
    2nd place: Big Yann vs Brizzle C! 18.62%
  • Options
    1st place: the late Danny Haynes vs Derby (38.1%) Well deserved in my opinion!
  • Options
    Kermorgant's goal only got 2nd because of the fact that it was the final game of the season so it sticks in the mind. Plus, most of those were away games anyway!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "the late Danny Haynes"..?
  • Options
    I remember when I was watching the lead-up to Haynes' goal against Derby, I was muttering, 'Jesus, Danny, too much. You've run into a cul-de-sac here, just cross it.' So glad he didn't take my advice.
  • Options

"the late Danny Haynes"..?

He's no longer with us...