Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cinnamon Challenge

Saw a piece on BBC South East News tonight about the latest craze amongst kids. Apparently they have to try to swallow a teaspoon of cinnamon. Who on earth would have thought up something so stupid? It can be inhaled into the lungs and cause damage.

Comments

• Options
    Better than snorting a spoonful of cocaine
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Have you tried it?
  • Options
    Have BBC South East only just caught wind of this? It's been going on for a few years now.
  • Options
    Did this at a housewarming party a couple of years back... did it successfully (everyone else failed) to peoples amazement... What they didn't see was me storing some of my drink in my mouth 10 minutes earlier to help it down.

oh, and if you want to see that ex talksport idiot attempt it, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWWx2FEzuE
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Have you tried cinnamon...
  • Options
    Did it about two years ago, not bad really.
    Did the Ice Salt thing as well, killed my skin for a long long time.
  • Options
    Why do people do it though?
  • Options
    People find it entertaining to watch.
  • Options
    Same reason eating three crackers without a drink. It is a challenge anyone can try, sporty nerdy male female.
  • Options

People find it entertaining to watch.

Yep, have to say I do. Laugh like a good 'un at clips on YouTube. Ghost chilli challenge is a go-to for a good giggle.

Sorry ME14, might be puerile of me to find it amusing, a 40yr old father, but I do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's the ghost chili challenge? I love those Naga Bhut Jolokia!
  • Options
    I think ghost is another name for the naga chili Dazzler. Either way, funny as watching folks nibble on those bad boys.
  • Options
    Graham's the best at it
  • Options
    Hardly new is it?

They'll be bringing back the Chicken Scratch next!
  • Options
    The ghost chili is nothing compared to the REAL hottest pepper in the world...the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

Here is a hilarious example of the chili's brutal power (intro is quite long, action starts around 4 minutes):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4aT-gb82DE