Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League final day

Damp squib really... Only Champions League qualification to decide between Arsenal/Spurs.

Honestly can't see Pardew's team turning up after securing safety last weekend. Arsenal to win comfortably for me, making the Spurs result irrelevant.

Comments

• Options
    Arsenal and Spurs double is evens on BetFair which seems like good value
  • Options
    £1,000,000 bonus to the derided tea lady if Geordies win.
  • Options
    I counted 3 British players for Arsenal and only 2 for Newcastle. Is that a first?
  • Options
    Defo pen that
  • Options
    For spurs
  • Options
    Anyone watching a stream of the sky feed? Any links? Keep picking the wrong match to watch!
  • Options
    How did the ref not give that!? Blatant. I don't get the bale diving thing.
  • Options
  • Options
    Wasn't a dive but from the refs angle he did fly off the ground a little bit.
  • Options
    Is Steve Harper crying ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He will be now after that smashed him in the balls
  • Options
    "The Battle for Fourth Place".

Seriously, who cares apart from Spurs and Arsenal fans?
  • Options
    Dazza scored today, hold the back page.........................
  • Options
    Play off on at the monent
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Chelsea scored two goals more though. Arsenal need to win 3-2 (if the Chelsea game stays 1-1) for that play-off to happen.
  • Options
    Anyone watching Crooks convulsing over the Spurs match on Final Score? Very entertaining
  • Options
    I've got a 5er on 2-1 Chelsea/1-0 Arsenal double. £500-ish return. Bricking it, so much for a student like me.

United game is absolutely nuts though.
  • Options
    Bale is ridiculous. That Spurs match was going nowhere and now that Arsenal/Spurs double is on. Cheers for that one, se9. :-D
  • Options
    Jaddick said:

I've got a 5er on 2-1 Chelsea/1-0 Arsenal double. £500-ish return. Bricking it, so much for a student like me.

United game is absolutely nuts though.

Well done that man!
  • Options
    Team > bale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted for Spurs fans, wanted them to get 4th spot.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Haha nice one @Jaddick

Went with the Arsenal/Spurs double myself and got a tenner out of it. Thanks to se9 for pointing that out! :-)
  • Options
    City 2-3 Norwich
  • Options
    Wow, that was all just sooooooo exciting .... zzzzzzzzzzz.

All those goals flying in today and Sky show the most boring two live!
  • Options
    I don't understand why players allowsbale onto his left foot from that position, time after time he'll cut in and shoot.
  • Options
    Aha cheers Tewkesbury & thanks Callum, nice double for you too! Very happy with that.

Just seen someone on Ladbrokes had some money on 5-5 between United and West Brom. How does that come in..?
  • Options
    Well done Arsenal - which round will they go out in this time though.

I bet the Spurs v Sunderland ref is happy his non-award of the penalty didn't matter - mind you Bale does have that reputation.

Sounds like Man U and City need defenders - surely Chelsea will play the West Brom chap (on loan) next season?
  • Options
    Jaddick said:

Aha cheers Tewkesbury & thanks Callum, nice double for you too! Very happy with that.

And so you should be - well played Sir!
    Jaddick said:

Just seen someone on Ladbrokes had some money on 5-5 between United and West Brom. How does that come in..?

Asian betting syndicates - combined with Fergies last game = quids in all round!
  • Options
    The only league this season where the last day meant nothing, zzz.
  • Options
    Jaddick said:

Good work! Lend us a fiver?