Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where are they now? The team that got us relegated (2008)

2»

Comments

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Stig said:

Tamar Tuna works at David Lloyd in Sidcup

Presumably as a coach or a physio or something like that. You're not going to tell us he serves coffee or sweeps floors are you?
    Swimming instructor
    Well with a name like that, he starts with a natural advantage in the water...
  • Options

Randolph - Motherwell i think?

Birmingham now
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Stig said:

Tamar Tuna works at David Lloyd in Sidcup

Presumably as a coach or a physio or something like that. You're not going to tell us he serves coffee or sweeps floors are you?
    Swimming instructor
    Well with a name like that, he starts with a natural advantage in the water...
    FIIIIIIIIIIIISSHHHHH
  • Options
    Just where were the goals meant to come from? No surprise at all really
  • Options

Just where were the goals meant to come from? No surprise at all really

Indeed. although it's easy to be wise after the event. Izale McLeod was also still on the books at the time, and lets not firget that some people on here thought at the time that Chris "You can't see me" Dickson was the reincarnation of Pele!

• Options

according to the BBC website this a.m .. both Norwich and Swansea are very interested in Harry Arter .. we will see

said at the time it was a mistake letting him go. Glad to see I was right for once !!

• Options
    It's a what if... but what if Todorov was fit for the whole season...
  • Options

according to the BBC website this a.m .. both Norwich and Swansea are very interested in Harry Arter .. we will see

said at the time it was a mistake letting him go. Glad to see I was right for once !!

How does that story on the BBC make you "right"?
  • Options
    We also had Luke Varney that season, and Andy Gray. That was where the goals were supposed to come from. Neither were here at the start of the season in the third division, but they both contributed (by not contributing) to the relegation.

Varney is now at Leeds and Andy Gray is now at Bradford with Parky where he (according to Wikipedia) has made 7 appearances and scored no goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Grant Basey is playing cricket for Bromley this weekend.
  • Options
    I always thought Chris Dickson should go a long way. Shanghai seems about right.