Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Rank
  • Options
    Horrible, rip off of one of the older U.S.A shirts.
  • Options
    my first impression is it's a Germany shirt with an England badge on
  • Options
    Oh dear. Assume it is a similar situation to ours. Got in late so catalogue kit for one year and a nice new one for the world cup.
  • Options
    Wilshere looks different.
  • Options
    load of crap sell out kit its horrid
  • Options
    People will buy it in droves regardless of how much they say they hate in now.

Wait till they've seen it on the players and it will be "it's grown on me"

Plain, simple, unfussy so OK but anyone over 12 wearing it who isn't an England international needs to have a look in the mirror.
  • Options
    Looks strangely familiar.......

• Options

Agreed, it's got the wrong colour trim on it.

On the bright side, hopefully when we're in the next penalty shootout, the players will be inspired to take them like Germans!
  • Options

Plain, simple, unfussy so OK but anyone over 12 wearing it who isn't an England international needs to have a look in the mirror.

Really never understood this mentality that only kids should wear replica kits. Its only a football shirt, not a Power Rangers outfit.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Horrible, rip off of one of the older U.S.A shirts.

• Options
    cafctom said:

Really never understood this mentality that only kids should wear replica kits. Its only a football shirt, not a Power Rangers outfit.

What's the difference?

• Options
    Bit uninspiring, although I like the USA one above. Seems like it needed just something else. Quite like the retro feel though.
  • Options
    Bland and boring :-)
  • Options
    cafctom said:

yes but, out of shape men over 40?

C&A Beige car coats. Way to go.
  • Options
    Can't access Twitter at work. Can anyone post the shirt picture here?

I take it it's not turned out to be the retro-looking number that was leaked some months ago because I actually quite liked that.
  • Options
    Looks okay to me
  • Options
    I must be blind or something because I really like it
  • Options
    edited May 2013

cafctom said:

What's the difference?

Many people wear football shirts to go to the gym, or just as casual clothing around the house - its really not a big deal.

Why don't you tell me why someone "needs to have a look in the mirror" if they wear a football shirt over the age of 12?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nug said:

who the f*ck is that guy?!
  • Options

Same
  • Options
    Nug said:

Was the pic taken over Foxes Fieds in Mottingham by any chance?

• Options
    tom- k said:

No just a traditionalist like me I guess, Tom. It looks fine.
  • Options
    tom- k said:

Me too. Plain and simple like all football shirts should be and has a retro feel to it like someone else said. Not covered in trimming, stripes , patterns or little fuc*ing starts that light up at night. No gimmicks just a decent top.
  • Options
    Like it a lot, reminds me of the 2000 kit which was really classic kit (shit team, great kit)

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Nug said:

can't be, there's no burnt out cars in the background.
  • Options
    That 2000 kit was blinding but it looks nothing like the new one

Firstly it is not that figure hugging material

If i remember it had lines going across it that were faint but there

And the collars were different

But yes i spose a plain white kit with the england badge will always look the same
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Nug said:

can't be, there's no burnt out cars in the background.
    My sides are splitting...

:/
  • Options
    Basically the 1972 West Germany kit