Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'Assist' Makers - Championship 2012/2013

Pleased to see 'Our Bradley' made the top 10 of 'Assist Makers' in the Championship got more than Craig Bellamy & Wilfred Zaha , and the same number as Andy Reid.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAssists/0,,10794~20127,00.html

Player Club TOTAL
Tom Ince Blackpool 14
Robbie Brady Hull City 13
Chris Eagles Bolton 12
Ross McCormack Leeds United 12
Kieran Trippier Burnley 11
Andrea Orlandi Brighton 11
Bakary Sako Wolves 11
Andy Reid Nottm Forest 11
Bradley Pritchard Charlton 11
Simon Cox Nottm Forest 10

Comments

• Options
    Well done Bradley
  • Options
    At last,some recognition for his hard work and running.Is improving each game IMHO--won't ever have Reid's skill though but now can find a killer final ball and is among the goals.Well done,Bradley.
  • Options
    "Vote BP".

(..starting early for the 2013/14 POTY award........)
  • Options
    If only he could finish, too!
  • Options
    You could be cold hearted and say 'that's his job, that's what he's paid to do' but considering that was his first season in the Chsmpionship I think Bradley has done brilliant.

As others have said if he can maintain this form and work on his finishing / composure in preseason , so it comes naturally under pressure in match situations we could have a heck of a player on our hands.

He certainly has had a meteoric rise, some how it means more when he scores, have a good break Bradders!
  • Options

If only he could finish, too!

Towards the end of the season he started scoring a few more, I reckon his finishing is getting better.

Love him.

• Options

At last,some recognition for his hard work and running.Is improving each game IMHO--won't ever have Reid's skill though but now can find a killer final ball and is among the goals.Well done,Bradley.

Won't ever have Reid's beer gut either..

• Options
    he seems like an intelligent bloke so I am sure he will take it all in an over the Summer, digest and come back stronger and will be a better player in 2013/14. Some players you know will just get better and he is one, great season BP
  • Options
    could it be that his assists were down to his poor finishing & that someone followed up to put the rebound/save into the net................. winky, smiley thing :)
  • Options
    Does anyone still see him as one of the players that we need to replace? I think he's one of the players that has allowed us play 4-4-2 and get results. Many of his assists are "only" simple passes, but his work rate and intelligence gets him into those positions in the first place.

He's shown he can be very effective at this level without being a real technical player or big and strong. Hopefully he'll score a few more goals next season to add to his energy and assists. Although he's naturally a CM he's better out wide than many of the unreliable wingers we've had in recent years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BP is still learning and improving and will benefit from his success last season in gaining confidence which come with the security of knowing that he very much features in SCP's plan. I think we will see an even better BP next season than this. He's a little diamond.