Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forum performance and access issues

2»

Comments

• Options
    I can safely say I have no performance issues... Well unless its 3G and not WiFi.
  • Options
    Must just be non-admin.
  • Options
    There is something quite weird. It tells me that I am not logged in but if I hit F5 (one or more times) I am suddenly logged in again.
  • Options
    Keeps logging me out everytime I change threads and I get the 'Error 503' message.
  • Options
    It was running slow and not showing full threads on Sunday
  • Options
    On my iPhone - if I'm not logged in then CL can be re-sized, zoomed in and is fully visible. As soon as I log in it becomes fixed in the screen...and I can only see the forum - hope that makes sense....
  • Options
    @cafc-west, are you viewing from your mobile using the 'mobile view' or does the forum look on your phone as it does on your pc ?

On 'mobile view' there should be no need to do any resizing, and the forum looks completely different
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I blame MOG

I bet he pressed F5 again

First he killed the Zabeel deal and now this! Well I hope you're happy with yourself now MOG

I blame Thatcher
  • Options
    seems ok today.
  • Options
    Sorry, been in meeting withs Ken Bates's people the past couple of days, which has prevented me from commenting on this. Things should be better now, generally, but if for any reason you are still experiencing issues, clear your browsers cache and cookies and try again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    It's probably a good thing that the site keeps going down , reading some of the sanctimonious shite that's been on here today from people who should know better . I'm taking a break from CL for a week or two - I need it.
  • Options
    Their back like the gremlins
  • Options
    Crazy traffic tonight, for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    Weird, I just had the gremlin overlaid over the page I was looking at.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Swisdom said:

I blame MOG

I bet he pressed F5 again

First he killed the Zabeel deal and now this! Well I hope you're happy with yourself now MOG

I blame Thatcher
    Thanks BigR.