Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you watch another football team when Charlton are away?

Comments

• Options

RedPanda said:

That's the lout from that video isn't it?

What video? Can we see it?
    Here you go @Viewfinder http://www.downvids.net/dont-mess-with-this-football-fan-be-afraid-be-very-very-afraid-426377.html

P.s I assume that your username is a camera reference, correct?
  • Options
    They're fantastic. They're fantastic.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

RedPanda said:

That's the lout from that video isn't it?

What video? Can we see it?
    Here you go @Viewfinder http://www.downvids.net/dont-mess-with-this-football-fan-be-afraid-be-very-very-afraid-426377.html

P.s I assume that your username is a camera reference, correct?
    "You've got no fans, you've got no ground" - What a scream! Where was that? Whitehawk? Thanks, EastStand - and yes, I'm a photographer.

• Options
    As I live in Clacton I occasionally sit in almost lonely splendour at Colchester
  • Options
    What I love is the head movement immediately after he says 'I'll give it ya'.
  • Options
    I go quite often to Grimsby, occasionally to Hull, Doncaster, Leeds, Lincoln, Gainsborough, The Sheffields, Forest, or wherever I get invited on a freebie or fancy driving to .. I am seriously considering getting a season ticket for Hull next season. I like to watch games in which I am not 'emotionally involved'.
  • Options
    Me too Lincs - see you at the KC! I only ever see Charlton away these days. Otherwise it's North Ferriby United who have just been promoted to the Conference North.

• Options
    i go to see Dartford when not at Charlton
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Troche

Bless you
  • Options

As I live in Clacton I occasionally sit in almost lonely splendour at Colchester

Well theyre all at Ipswich Town....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goodison park I'm afraid!
  • Options
    Enfield town
  • Options
    The mighty dartford when we aren't playing
  • Options
    Hamlet and (up to last season) Bromley.*

*Won 2 season-tickets for BFC from the NonLeaguePaper: Still waiting for them.....
  • Options
    Maidstone United.
  • Options

Whitehawk

You got no fans.

you got no ground.
    Which teams were playing? Who was matey boy supporting?
    x
    Someone earlier seemed to imply it was Whitehawk (Ryman League) in a pre-season friendly, but conformation is required. "D'ya want some? Do Ya?" Priceless!

• Options
    edited May 2013

Maidstone United.

Wealdstone
  • Options
    Stonewall is correct. He is a Wealdstone fan and they were playing Whitehawk.
  • Options
    Crawley Town as they are literally across the road!
  • Options

Stonewall is correct. He is a Wealdstone fan and they were playing Whitehawk.

Sorry I meant I watch Maidstone United when Charlton are away sometimes.
    I had not read the rest of the thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for the clip and the info, Brendan and Stonewall - it's an absolute corker! Didn't you mention earlier on this thread some bloke who ran on to the pitch after the man ranted: "D'ya want some? You've got not no ground! You've got no fans! D'ya want some?" Post that, please, if you've got it. What an absolute scream!
  • Options
    Shame I won't see him next year! Whitehawk got 5 promotions in 6 seasons and the only season they didn't go up they couldn't because there ground wasn't up to scratch. Home in half hour, drink inside the ground, dont pay to get in, can stand up when i want - easy.
  • Options
    Great thread. I have always watched other games until recently - Welling, Bromley when I was younger, then anywhere to see a new ground but a fair bit of Millwall with mates when CAFC were away, and later Hornchurch and Eastbourne Borough. Then Chicago Fire and now, now no one and it is really frustrating....
  • Options

Shame I won't see him next year! Whitehawk got 5 promotions in 6 seasons and the only season they didn't go up they couldn't because there ground wasn't up to scratch. Home in half hour, drink inside the ground, dont pay to get in, can stand up when i want - easy.

You didn't go up because you got NO FANS.
  • Options
    I like to go and watch the odd Kent League game now and then.

I'll try and get a long to Thamesmead next season as they are now in the Ryman Premier League.

With VCD and Erith & Belvedere now also in the Ryman League (Div 1 North) I'll go and see them too.

And of course Welling in the Conference Premier as well will have some good games as well.
  • Options
    Thamesmead v Dulwich Hamlet next season.
    #JustSaying
  • Options
    Odense Boldklub!
  • Options

Great thread. I have always watched other games until recently - Welling, Bromley when I was younger, then anywhere to see a new ground but a fair bit of Millwall with mates when CAFC were away, and later Hornchurch and Eastbourne Borough. Then Chicago Fire and now, now no one and it is really frustrating....

Nice to hear from you, ChicagoAddick. I've enjoyed two holidays in Chicago in the last ten years, staying with a ladyfriend who lived in Wicker Park, then Ravenswood, and now Lincoln Square. Haven't been to a Chicago Fire game yet, but will do. It's a great city; I love it!

• Options
    I talk a lot about going to see Welling or Dulwich Hamlet if that counts.