Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

retro photo

Comments

• Options
    Great pic - seen it somewhere before. Might be Richard Redden's history or maybe Dave Ramzan's book. Not sure.
  • Options
    Sharing the cake cutting duty is 'Gentleman Jim', never booked or sent off, many England caps and one of the one club and many appearances brigade. That hair .. he NEVER got it ruffled. Dickinson died at a very early age. My father knew him well and always told me what a very nice man he was.
  • Options
    Dickinson died aged 57, after 3 heart attacks. Absolute legend at Portsmouth in his time.
  • Options
    Bartram's head looks like one of my photoshop efforts
  • Options
    can you imagine what Hamer would make of having to wear that goalie top and shorts now.
  • Options

can you imagine what Hamer would make of having to wear that goalie top and shorts now.

You can see why they were called jerseys!
  • Options
    You could fit six Hamers in those shorts
  • Options

#StraightRed
  • Options
    What a super photograph. Hamer may not like the shorts and top but is definitely modelling his hair on Sam.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You can see why they were called jerseys!
    But why were shorts called knickers?
  • Options
    Look at the state of the pitch!
  • Options
    How long were they married?