Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Apropos...

nothing in particular, a certain gold Range Rover bearing the legend Les Bordes and the number plate TMJ V1 is currently parked outside my office. I will try to find out more. Just saying.

Comments

• I thought Apropos was some new signing. Disappointed!
  • Pretty discreet motor
  • Please tell me the National Bank of Abu Dhabi are in your office building ;)
  • I have no idea what this is about
  • JWADDICK said:

nothing in particular, a certain gold Range Rover bearing the legend Les Bordes and the number plate TMJ V1 is currently parked outside my office. I will try to find out more. Just saying.

Do you work at Tescos ?

• If i type Les Bordes i get a Golf Course in France - is TJ having a round?
  • edited May 2013
    TJ (and other investors) owns Les Bordes.

It was something to do with Les Bordes that cause TJand Wise to fall out

"End of the 'Cockney Mafia'

A High court writ issued by Dennis Wise against Tony Jimenez signals the break-up of the close football relationship between the pair who were dubbed the 'Cockney Mafia' during their unpopular partnership at Newcastle.

Wise is claiming £616,000 in alleged monies owed from property developer Jimenez over an investment in French golf resort Les Bordes outside Paris.

Jimenez, in turn, is understood to be counter-suing over a property deal in Cyprus and an action connected to their time at Newcastle.

The influence of Jimenez and Wise on player recruitment during their time at Newcastle led to club icon Kevin Keegan quitting. Jimenez, now co-owner of League One leaders Charlton, had been widely expected to appoint Wise as manager at The Valley but did not.

There are conflicting views from the two camps as to whether Wise turned down the post or was overlooked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2110659/Premier-League-linesman-homophobic-row--Charles-Sale.html
  • ORORUS.

#RedDwarf