Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How do we survive this?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013

My reaction was to write this http://valleytalk.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/what-charlton-can-learn-from-palaces-promotion/ "What Charlton Can Learn From Palace"

Let me know what you think...

*goes into hiding*

Good blog mate. Could have mugged them off a touch more but balanced and a good read. Enjoyed it.

• Options
    ahh shit. terrible at subbing my own work. cheers and thanks for the feedback!
  • Options
    What happened?
  • Options

ahh shit. terrible at subbing my own work. cheers and thanks for the feedback!

Haha we've all been there mate. Edited previous comment, don't fret!

• Options
    Can't say it has had a dramatic effect on my life. They got promoted...... so what.
  • Options
    Well after our dismal record against Millwall and Palace last season, the extra points we'll get this season from not losing twice to Palace may earn us promotion!
  • Options

When a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Similarly, when Palace do anything, does anyone anywhere really give two hoots?

Judging by the numerous threads on them, I'd say an awful lot of of people give an unhealthy number of hoots about Palace.

No wonder they think we're obsessed with them. Even that buffoon on Into the Valley thinks it's embarrassing the way people are reacting to this.

I say, well done to them. That's not giving two hoots . . .
  • Options

How do we survive this ???????

FFS we man/woman up and make sure we SO get behind our team and our manager ( who's worth a thousand Holloways) from day one next season !!!

Onwards & upwards !

Well said Fanny.
  • Options
    When they start ticket promotions enticing top four fans to go to their ground to watch premiership football at a low price please can we see the irony before we ridicule them?
  • Options
    Nice to see Surrey represented in the top flight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I shall chose to ignore it.

You didnt do too well at that
  • Options
    sralan said:

Can't say it has had a dramatic effect on my life. They got promoted...... so what.

This. Obviously not happy about it as you want your local rivals at the same level (or lower) but i would be far more f*cked off if Millwall had got promoted.

• Options
    The police said they put special arrangements in force for the problem games Brighton,Charlton and Millwall.

Will be interesting to see what happens when they try to kettle some of the Northern fans.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Fanny made the best post on this thread. Let's push on next season and make sure we take their place, that's all the motivation we should need.
    cafctom said:

Nice to see Surrey represented in the top flight.

Man Utd?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

I shall chose to ignore it.

You didnt do too well at that
    What?
  • Options
    Buy a season ticket and get behind our boys next season and remember what we did against most of the top 6 just gone watford leicester cardiff et all keep the valley rocking and watch us fly.
  • Options
    what is it that we are ignoring again?
  • Options

After this weeks events a sad and pointless thread. It really doesn't matter.

Post of the month.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    The posts of the month if not year mate were in the thread dedicated to that tragic event in Woolwich which were well observed and marshalled by the CL community.

• Options
    Is anyone else fine with this? It's Palace, they're hilarious. Can you imagine the look on the Man Utd's fans' faces when they turn up at Selhurst Park and see cheerleaders kicking away and an eagle flying across the pitch? When the goal music goes off (if they manage to score), when the commentators do that weird goalscorer announcement thing. They're changing their crest again, they'll probably turn out in the Prem in green and purple stripes. The comedy gold that is Palace being exposed to the wider world can be nothing but comedy gold. I can't wait to see Hansen's face when he sees this stuff on MOTD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Speroni is their only decent player.

I really dislike them... Imagine if they came in for Solly with all their millions. I think I'd be sick.
  • Options

After this weeks events a sad and pointless thread. It really doesn't matter.

My thoughts entirely. I'm still trying to get over that .....
  • Options
    WTF is this thread about?
  • Options
    Fishead said:

WTF is this thread about?

Dont ask silly questions.