Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Trolling Palace thread.

Feeling a bit left out as we already have about 15 threads on today's result, so Maestro, Robcoll et al just stick all your b*&%#*s in here then we know where to avoid it eh?

Comments

• Options
    Wy give them the satisfaction of a thread? Lets focus on our team instead.
  • Options
    weird
  • Options
    Make BA right. Stick it all in one thread rather than everyone starting a new one.

Its not as if Millwall have gone up. Now, that would have been annoying.
  • Options
    RZA said:

Wy give them the satisfaction of a thread? Lets focus on our team instead.

My thoughts exactly RZA

• Options
    As much as it sticks in my throat (and believe it does) fair play to them, they didn't work on a large budget, brought through a mercurial talent from the youth team and basically won through the play offs because from I watched they generally was well organised defensively and wanted it more - shows what can be achieved! The fact that they went up doesn't fuss me that much it's the amount of money they will earn as a result and what impact that has that doesn't sit right in my stomach
  • Options
    Bubble said:

As much as it sticks in my throat (and believe it does) fair play to them, they didn't work on a large budget, brought through a mercurial talent from the youth team and basically won through the play offs because from I watched they generally was well organised defensively and wanted it more - shows what can be achieved! The fact that they went up doesn't fuss me that much it's the amount of money they will earn as a result and what impact that has that doesn't sit right in my stomach

Post administration when debt got written off.

• Options
    {Stupid Question}

Are palace going to pay back all their creditors now ?